Happy Birthday Klhammett!

Intercooler

We have talked a few times back and forth about IC's and Transmissions via e-mail so I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!

Thanks everybody ( all 3 of you):D
Otto
35 and i aint geetin any younnger, Just faster;) ( my car that is)

Have a good one bro! Mines in 21/2 weeks. I'll be 26. I feel old! Get any GN goodies for your b day?

Originally posted by LV GN
you mean just fatter :D
Just trying to catch up with you. Living in vegas has been bad to you.:D To many cheap buffet meals.
Otto

Len and I are looking forward to celebrating your birthday at our favorite buffet - of course we also are looking forward to you picking up the check!:D

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Len and I are looking forward to celebrating your birthday at our favorite buffet - of course we also are looking forward to you picking up the check!:D

Seeing as KLHAMMETT will pick up the check I'll be there to help celebrate your birthday :D j/k

Happy B-Day

Originally posted by Jesse
Seeing as KLHAMMETT will pick up the check I'll be there to help celebrate your birthday :D j/k

Happy B-Day
Does this mean youll be there also Jesse?
As long as its the 1.99 alll you can eat, i work with Len for a day. i beleive he pays about 1.50 and hour so that should just about cover it, But you guys with have to pull to together fot the tip:D
Otto
Finally will get to meet you guys, even though Nick Micale was about 3 feet from me at BG and i didnt meet him:)

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Does this mean youll be there also Jesse?
As long as its the 1.99 alll you can eat, i work with Len for a day. i beleive he pays about 1.50 and hour so that should just about cover it, But you guys with have to pull to together fot the tip:D
Otto
Finally will get to meet you guys, even though Nick Micale was about 3 feet from me at BG and i didnt meet him:)

Yes I'll be there :) .........Does anyone know where there is a good "all you can drink" place :D

Otto,

Happy Birthday.............stay away from platehead..........he bites and shops at Bed, Bath and Beyond.........nuff said.

Originally posted by Jesse
Yes I'll be there :) .........Does anyone know where there is a good "all you can drink" place :D
Ya but im not sure what Lens home address is:D
Otto

Originally posted by Buicksx2
Otto,

Happy Birthday.............stay away from platehead..........he bites and shops at Bed, Bath and Beyond.........nuff said.
Ya and he punked out off going to Vegas with me a month ago.
Darn them slow witted people, Just keep away from magnets Jim.
I am guessing that the plate is made of Solid Metal. Anything else would probably just deteriorate in an empty space:D
Otto
bed bath Beyond is about the only place you can purchase something to cover Platehead:eek:

Otto,

Theres a nice video of Jims forner job on QVC here in the lounge, I commented on his career progression, take a look at the video.

Otto,

Theres a nice video of Jims forner job on QVC here in the lounge, I commented on his career progression, take a look at the video.
Is that the actual footage of the "PLATEHEAD" incident??
Otto

Is that the actual footage of the "PLATEHEAD" incident??
Otto

>>>> Yes thats how it all started, he got his plate installed on Easy Pay..............4 easy payments and his heads complete.

>>>> Yes thats how it all started, he got his plate installed on Easy Pay..............4 easy payments and his heads complete.
I think that is how he wants to pay for this Art Carr trans pan i have:D I better call him and see if i can get him to unweld that wallet he carries
Hey dont you guys need a nice 3" torque tech exhaust for a customer or something, I may need to bring more money that i thought, All these people looking for a free meal:p:D

I think that is how he wants to pay for this Art Carr trans pan i have:D
Hey dont you guys need a nice 3" torque tech exhaust for a customer or something, I may need to bring more money that i thought, All these people looking for a free meal:p

>>>>We also don't call him Jimmy T-Rex for nuttin ya know.

When Jim goes to the track he doesnt run the " PROSTREET" class, He runs the" PRO-CRASTINATOR" Class
Otto