Hangout in Phoenix

Men in Black

A good friend of mine is moving to Phoenix and wondered if there is any place to hang on the weekends like there is here.

Here we have a place where we can gather to meet new friends, look at each others cars, bench race, or set up real races. We may leave from there on a cruise and return. It is a parking lot on a main street. Here we can display our cars and lots of local people can drive through to see them, or they can park and walk around and talk with us. My friend was wondering if such a place exists around Phoenix. thanks.

well, if ya want to "mingle with the masses", there is a car gathering every Sat nite at the Pavillions shopping center on Pima road...usually several hundred cars

if you just want Buicks........you'll find quite a few every weekend at Nick's place

drag racing (legal) at two tracks weekly....one track is open twice a week for general type racing.....usually a "few" Buicks to be found

PARTY AT MY PLACE :)

Nick's the the place to be seen in the buick world in AZ. he is the center of our little universe :D

Dathan