Hamton Roads Hangout!

4625 Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Near Towncenter

This Thursday at 1800-1830

Its about a 90% chance that i will make it this Thursday. It all depends on if anything out of the ordinary goes down at work. The GN is a bit on the dirty side, but oh well, as long as i get to drive it. Who else is planning to make it there on Thursday?

Its about a 90% chance that i will make it this Thursday. It all depends on if anything out of the ordinary goes down at work. The GN is a bit on the dirty side, but oh well, as long as i get to drive it. Who else is planning to make it there on Thursday?

Sure why not, me and the Admiral are in. She just doesn't know it yet :)

My family and I had a good time meeting all of you tonight.. I look forward on getting together again. Thanks for all of knowledge you all imparted to me. Hope everyone got home safely!

R/
Ed

Lena and I had a fun time meeting everyone..These are the best pics out of the bunch..( black cars don't photograph well at night:()
FUDRUCKERS006.jpg

FUDRUCKERS009.jpg

it brought back some good memories hanging out with good Ole Buick folks, looking forward to the next outing.

dam i figured yall wouldve planned something for the weekend being that tomorrow suppose to be up in the 50's...sorry couldnt make it i work nights anyways.

dam i figured yall wouldve planned something for the weekend being that tomorrow suppose to be up in the 50's...sorry couldnt make it i work nights anyways.

It's still early enough to plan something for later this afternoon. I'm game.. Anyone else?

Im hearing a not so long night for us tomorrow, but its looking like rain for late Friday and sat.

So, are you all getting together again? I have the whole Month of March and then after that I'm gone again for six months. Damn ships!! :mad: ANyways, I'll be in the lookout. BTW, some of you know that my car is not black, but is a distant cousin. :) If you let us play with you all we might come out. LOL:biggrin:

GPADILLA: thought I might get to meet ya when I got back from Cuba! Looks like you'll be out though...figures...lol

I'll be back mid April but might not have my car till late April or early May...so I'll be available then! talk bout planning ahead, right? lol

GPADILLA: thought I might get to meet ya when I got back from Cuba! Looks like you'll be out though...figures...lol

I'll be back mid April but might not have my car till late April or early May...so I'll be available then! talk bout planning ahead, right? lol

LOL. Sometime Sept/Oct time frame I'll be back. I'm up for orders so hopefully they'll be able to keep me in the area. We'll see...:)

The Hardee's on Jefferson next door to Advance Auto is where the cars were going before wintertime...I went there about 10 times..Almost all domestics..