Hamton Roads Hangout!

getdowngranny

Mr. Fix It
Ive been itching to take out the GN. We need to set a date and time to go hang out and meet up with our rides. We should set something up the day before the Super Bowl. Let me know if anyone wants to come out so we can plan something.

As soon as i find out what the weather will be like ill set something up. We have 3 GNs lined up so far. Try to gather some more people if you can. Ant bad ass car will do.

possibly 4

Hey bro, i was talking to Tracy(GDNF2ET) this afternoon and he mentioned that he may not be able to get together this wke, but during the week he could.. If the weather is good, maybe during the week sometime as well.. I will be for sure hitting you up bro. Im ready to get my ride running where it needs to be...

Ive been looking at the weather and this saturday it looks like its going to be in the 40's low 50's and very sunny. Let me know what you guys think. Plus if any of you want to tune the ride up, you are more than welcome to come over my place and twist wrenches. Ive got plenty of tools to go around.

Hey bro, i was talking to Tracy(GDNF2ET) this afternoon and he mentioned that he may not be able to get together this wke, but during the week he could..
Talking to Ed Sunday , I mentioned that Fudruckers is a high visibility place to meet also..I have a very flexible schedule, but this Saturday I gota make some paper..Please don't let me spoil the fun though...

Im there too. See you bright and early Saturday Feb 5th.

Hey bro, i'll see you prior to that day as well.. Im definately going to take that offer up to get my car tuned and to use your tools.. Have to get her running as best as i can so i can stop some poor kids dream... :D With some tuning i might be able to get her into the mid 13's..:eek:

For sure. We will check fuel pressure, adjust boost accordingly and take care of any other issues. We should be able to get you on high 11's low 12's on pump gas. 10's for sure on race gas. But you need to really consider buying an Alky kit and some drag radials.

I'm in whenever

its been awhile, but it would be nice to see several of these black beauties together :cool:again.

Well Randy, i take it we can count you in for the Cars and Coffee event on Feb 5th. If you make it, that will make 4 GNs at the event. You, me, 954, and sundevil. We are going to crash the party.

Well Randy, i take it we can count you in for the Cars and Coffee event on Feb 5th. If you make it, that will make 4 GNs at the event. You, me, 954, and sundevil. We are going to crash the party.

Jose, that would make 5 with Randy.. Forgot about GDNF2ET.... If we could all make it that would be great.. The weather is supposed to clear up on Thursday. Maybe we can meet up at Fudruckers for some dinner? If you can make it, let it be known...:smile: