Gyrhead & Sons is Glad to Be Back!

gyrhead

Supporting Vendor
Thanks to many of you who asked, we are proud to rejoin the TurboBuick.com and T6P.com forums as a supporting vendor.

At the request of our many Buick TR customers, we've decided to reactivate our Buick GN catalog, which contains a few hundred of the most commonly requested GM, AC-Delco, NOS and aftermarket parts for your 84-87 GN and Turbo Regal:

Gyrhead

This GN catalog is completely stand-alone from our 1 million part main catalog, so you'll need to check out before shopping our main catalog.

In addition to Buick parts, we are also ready to be your preferred supplier of over 1 MILLION AC-Delco, Motorcraft, Moog, TRW, Bilstein, Bendix parts and more for your Car, Truck, SUV, Mini-van, and classic!

Our main catalog can be found here:

http://catalog.gyrhead.com

As always:

1. Orders over $75 ship free in the 48 US States (see website for exclusions)
2. No sales tax
3. Orders placed on-line automatically recieve an additional 3% discount
4. 98% of all orders ship same day
5. Warehouse pricing on all orders

We are happy to be back as a supporting vendor, and hope to see you all visiting us soon. Please let us know what you think of our website!

Tom

Glad to have you guys back on. You have some great prices!

Hi Tom! When last we spoke we discussed some of the issues of dealing with us finicky Turbo Buick buyers. I have read plenty of posts by digruntaled buyers on every vendor but honestly most are just BS. I've never had an issue with your site or parts. I'll vouch to your integrity, fair prices and good customer service. Welcome back. Now when are you going to get that GN up to NED again to break into the 11s?:wink:

I've had a few dealings with gyrhead and have nothing but good things to say. I highly recommend them :)

Glad you're back.

Mike

Just ordered an ignition module and a few odds and ends. Thanks for the great prices and service :)

Mike