Guys, please pray for BWEAVY and his wife Kasci. They really need it right now.

TTT Thinking about you guys everyday , Hang in there ! Prayers sent everyday for you guys! Daniel Ray

update

Guys I went thru alot of Pm's today clearing things out. Sorry for the delays.
Also read a nice thread that is now locked. No one was charged until they ship unless it was made thru pay pal. Last time I heard I was charged & no parts the customers card didn't go thru until 2 weeks later...:confused:

We are still working & unforunately I have more time here then I want right now. I still have an 8 & 9 year old to take care of so it isn't 12 hour days + like I use to work. I am getting caught up. Speaking with other vendors on delays & shipping dates. Eric Fisher should be here in about 10 days to help.

We had to take Kasci to the Hope house Monday. They had to put off radiation & chemo treatments for at least a week due to an infection in her throat from Maximum doses of radiation & chemo. Best way to explain is to imagine how the roof of your mouth feels when you burn it & blisters. Multiply that X 10+ & picture it being on the inside of your throat. She is fighting off an infection & her Mom & sister are with her now. Bad news from what I heard is they have to do at least 2 more weeks of radiation & chemo before they can give her another break.

Her medication has gone extremely hi as her pain level has. I was keeping a Journal but last week found it too hard to do. Her condition did worsen quite rapidly due to the infection. She is unable to talk right now & we text back & forth to keep it short so she can rest.

I haven't had a chance to read all of these posts. I will print them off tonight & read them at home. I really appreciate all of your prayers & support.
I will be out of the office some Thursday afternoon & Friday morning. I'm Trying to spend some time with her & get caught up on some personal matters.

Thanks for the update, B. I can't fathom how you're keeping it together- it must be hell.

As always Teresa and I are praying for you, Kasci, and the kids.
Stay strong, brother.

Hey Brian,
I am truly sorry to hear this, you are a stand up guy and I am sure your family are great people as well, I hope for the best and I will keep you guys in my prayers.
Jeff

I say take ALL the time you need. Rest assured, we will all be here.
FAMILY FIRST. Good luck and God bless.

Sorry to hear about that brian. Everyone here is supporting your whole family. Your in our prayers.God bless your family Brian.Take care .everything will be ok.

prayers are with you

stay strong brother, i know it's hard right now but strong faith will pull you and yours through, god bless you and your family

Also read a nice thread that is now locked. No one was charged until they ship unless it was made thru pay pal. Last time I heard I was charged & no parts the customers card didn't go thru until 2 weeks later...:confused:

We are still working & unforunately I have more time here then I want right now. I still have an 8 & 9 year old to take care of so it isn't 12 hour days + like I use to work. I am getting caught up. Speaking with other vendors on delays & shipping dates. Eric Fisher should be here in about 10 days to help.

We had to take Kasci to the Hope house Monday. They had to put off radiation & chemo treatments for at least a week due to an infection in her throat from Maximum doses of radiation & chemo. Best way to explain is to imagine how the roof of your mouth feels when you burn it & blisters. Multiply that X 10+ & picture it being on the inside of your throat. She is fighting off an infection & her Mom & sister are with her now. Bad news from what I heard is they have to do at least 2 more weeks of radiation & chemo before they can give her another break.

Her medication has gone extremely hi as her pain level has. I was keeping a Journal but last week found it too hard to do. Her condition did worsen quite rapidly due to the infection. She is unable to talk right now & we text back & forth to keep it short so she can rest.

I haven't had a chance to read all of these posts. I will print them off tonight & read them at home. I really appreciate all of your prayers & support.
I will be out of the office some Thursday afternoon & Friday morning. I'm Trying to spend some time with her & get caught up on some personal matters.

Brain, hate to hear things like this reminds me of the friends and family i have had with cancer not a pretty sight but worst your own wife, all i got to say is stay strong its a tough ride prayers for you,wife and family.

AL

Brian,

1st my prayers are with you and your family...stay strong.

2nd...I had a friend that went through 23 hours of surgery removing a tumor/cancer from his neck & jaw. After he went through a similar treatment of radiation and chemo. He too suffered Radiotherapy-Induced Oral Mucositis. He and I being training partners for some time in our work gym often talked about supplements and what we took...turns out one of the amino acids L-Glutamine that I have used for years has been used help reduce the side affects of Raidiotherapy-Induced Oral Mucositis. My friend used it and had good results...I would do some reading on this and check with your doctor...it may help your wife.

l-glutamine to treat Radiotherapy-Induced Oral Mucositis - Google Search

Some info on what is going on with Kasci's throat Mucositis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps,
Scott

Maybe some guys within a days drive could go work for him a day or two so he has some time off for a few days? Might be better than just the well wishes? Dont say I'm being an AZZ as I also just spoke to him & IF I could I would but I'm pretty far away & can't afford it! IF you can?? It would be a Great Gesture!!!
Maybe just help with the e-mail or phones or cook for the family! Thats real help!! Just a thought?? Take Care Brian!!

Maybe some guys within a days drive could go work for him a day or two so he has some time off for a few days? Might be better than just the well wishes? Dont say I'm being an AZZ as I also just spoke to him & IF I could I would but I'm pretty far away & can't afford it! IF you can?? It would be a Great Gesture!!!
Maybe just help with the e-mail or phones or cook for the family! Thats real help!! Just a thought?? Take Care Brian!!

That would be great! I wish I lived closer. I told Brian I would be there in a second if I didnt have my little guy to take care of. Man I really wish I lived closer. Heck, it would be a fun few days!

Brain,
From my family to yours, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, may Gods hands be over you in this time of need, Take Care & God Bless

Joe C.

Well guys a little update. Kasci is back home now for 4 weeks before they do more scans to see how the cancer did. Radiation & Chemo for 8 weeks is over for now. This last week was a little scary a she was having some medical problems & was taken to the hospital. It's taken a toll on her: Hearing problems, extremely sore & on a lot of pain medication. Loss of speech, not sure if that 1 is bothering me too much at this time :eek: :D

Any way I just wanted to say thanks for all of your support & being patient thru this ordeal.I want to say thanks for the prayers I think that has done more help then anything.
Alot of you have been more then patient & I appreciate it. Monday I will be getting my butt back in gear & can relax a little bit since she will be staying home & not an hour & a half away. For those of you volunteering to stop up the next few weekends to get us caught up I appreciate that help as well.
Spoke with Eric he will be here on the 15th of November. Hopefully we will be back on track & be better then ever.