Guys, please pray for BWEAVY and his wife Kasci. They really need it right now.

jdpolzin

Guys, I dont know if Brian wants this info out there but I really cant help myself but to make a post. Brain and Kasci found out Kasci has Stage 4 cancer right now. Please pray for them and their family. It's really hard times for them right now. They need the TurboBuick communities support and all prayers they can possibly get. Please take a moment to think of them and their family. Thanks -----Jeremy:(

Guys, I dont know if Brian wants this info out there but I really cant help myself but to make a post. Brain and Kasci found out Kasci has Stage 4 cancer right now. Please pray for them and their family. It's really hard times for them right now. They need the TurboBuick communities support and all prayers they can possibly get. Please take a moment to think of them and their family. Thanks -----Jeremy:(

That is absolutely terrible! I will take a minute to pray for them right now.

Ty

Brain,
You and your wife will be in my prayers. if you need anything anything at all please give me a call or let me know what I/we can do. Please hang in threw these tough times.

Ah man. I hate hearing stuff like this.

I hope the best for you and your family Brian. Stay strong bro.

there are no words..........

our prayers and thoughts are with you,

cruzn57
Lee

keeping you in our prayers, may your family, faith and friends help you thru these troublesome times.:( ,

Oh no. Last I talked to Brian she was doing better, this was just a few weeks ago. You'll both be in ours prayers.

I have had Brian, Kasci, & their family in my prayers ever since I heard that Kasci was sick. I will continue to do so.

I've been on the phone with Brain several times over the past couple of weeks (setting up orders) and I've got to hand it to him he's not showing the signs of the stress and pain this must be causing him.

I lost my younger brother to Cancer and know first hand the mental toll the disease can take on a family. But nevertheless here the Weavy family is still carrying on the business as best they can. Really shows something.

My heart felt prayers are with both Brain and his family with the expectation that his wife beats this thing.

Greg

Brian was trying to keep this low key for as long as possible. Guys you know Brian is like a brother to me, just please pray for them... I am not getting into the details, it is private.

He is still open and working, got to pay the bills. However just please don't take it wrong if he doesn't have alot of talk time right now. He has 2 kids to take care of too.

Again please put the family in you thoughts and prayers!