Please pray for Greg Friend and his wonderful family(AKA Mean Buicks)

TLIMITED

I want all the Buick's
Please pray for Greg and his family.I know that alot of you guys know Greg and what a Great and very intelligent guy he is.He has been a very close friend,more like a brother to me and several guys around us.Greg is not expected to make it through the night but that is what they have been saying all day at the Hospice facility he is in.I spent most of the day with him and his family and learned so much more about him and things he did growing up.He is a GREAT guy and we are going to miss him so much.So please guys pray for his family.

Please pray for Greg and his family.I know that alot of you guys know Greg and what a Great and very intelligent guy he is.He has been a very close friend,more like a brother to me and several guys around us.Greg is not expected to make it through the night but that is what they have been saying all day at the Hospice facility he is in.I spent most of the day with him and his family and learned so much more about him and things he did growing up.He is a GREAT guy and we are going to miss him so much.So please guys pray for his family.

Done Tlimited, prayers for all involved.

Thanks guys,Greg made it through the night.Yep he is way to young but I guess God has other plans for him.Please continue to pray for him and family

Greg is one of my best friends and I will miss him dearly. We were able to spend some time with him today and his friends from the Memphis Buick Gang shared our fond memories of him with each other and his family. I am thankful to have known him and will continue to pray for him and his family.

Greg is one of my best friends and I will miss him dearly. We were able to spend some time with him today and his friends from the Memphis Buick Gang shared our fond memories of him with each other and his family. I am thankful to have known him and will continue to pray for him and his family.
Yes we did have a great time today with the crew.We are still amazed at the things Greg was involved in and all those things were done perfect.We have alot to do in the future in memory of Greg and I can't wait to get started.Please pray!!!

Thoughts and prayers for Greg and his family from New England, been on my mind all weekend, another painful reminder to make some use of the health we are blessed with.

Guys,Thanks for the prayers through out the week.I just got home from saying my last Goodbye to Greg.He passed a couple hours ago.Any of you guys that are on V8 BUICK .COM or any other Buick sites,Please pass this information.I know he was involved in the other sites over the years and had alot of friends on them as he owns a GS Convertible.Please continue to pray for his family