Guys, please pray for BWEAVY and his wife Kasci. They really need it right now.

WOW,

I hate seeing this to anyone. I have a job that has a very rewarding side as a field service engineer for Varian Medical Systems - that I can keep the radiation therapy machines running for patients like Kasci. I hope and pray for her health, and hope she may be treated with our product as it is the best in the world. I see cancer patients EVERY day. It was very difficult when starting my job when I was around them, as I did not know how to act. It did not take long to realize that I needed to remain normal and just act as I would in any respectful situation around a stranger. Cancer treatment programs have came such a long way in the past 15 years, and she has so much better of a chance to overtake this disease. It sounds like she is a strong person and that is the first and most important trait needed. Secondly is the family and friend support like we see here. That will only help her with this battle.

Brian, just letting you know your entire family is still in my families prayers on a daily basis!

Ty

Lets keep the prayers going guys!

Hey Brian, I put you and your family in my prayers. And I agree with you 100%....family first.

Brian and Kasci, My god I am so sorry to hear this. Best of luck with your fight don't ever give up! Your family will be in our thoughts for sure.

We may not know each other but I've said a little prayer for you to give you your family the strength to keep fighting. People pull through this, look at Lance Armstrong (stage 4 too) for example, just gotta keep fighting it from every angle and keep faith. God bless.

I talked to Brian today for about an hour. He's sounds good and he's doing his best.

Hang in there Brian!!

Brian, you and your wife are in our prayers. I speak 100% healing and a speedy recovery for Kasci in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord. Amen.

Brian, I let my mother know about your wife. She is a part of a large prayer group at her church that is now including people from across the nation via an email group. I let her know you and your wifes name and what needed to be prayed about, she said she will have everyone in the group praying about your family starting tonight.

You have a lot of support, show this stuff to your wife, it can only help her stay strong and fight.

Just thinking about your Family this morning. I hope and pray that today ia a good day for you guys.

Wayne, Lettie, and Lannum Litherland