Gun guys, help me with the values of these guns...

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I have had these for about 5 years now. I REALLY dont want to sell them, but am getting close to doing it because we need a little money for airline tickets. We'll see if I actually do it though. lol But, what do you guys think these are worth??? They are an Chinese SKS, and a Mossberg 590.

100_1086-Optimized.JPG

100_1087-Optimized.JPG

100_1088-Optimized.JPG

100_1090-Optimized.JPG

100_1091-Optimized.JPG

100_1092-Optimized.JPG

100_1094-Optimized.JPG

When you open up the link, and you see download this file, just click view this image. Let me know what you guys think.

Find a better host for you pix!!! :(

Too many stupid pop-ups. :mad:

Looks like a mossberg 12ga and some kind of old masuer or sks or something...

What is the other gun?

The mossberg, I'd say used for a quick sale $200... Need better pics to tell more though...

The silver gun is a mossberg 590. The other gun is a Chinese sks. What kind of pictures do you need to tell more?

Not my cup of tea, but you should find current pricing on completed auctions on Gunbroker that will help.

I could use a 12ga like that for home but wouldn't be shocked if only $200

The SKS might be worth more due to it being chinese, just a guess with out looking $250-450

I remember when these where around $179

Yeah, I LOVE the 590 for the reason you mentioned, home security. I also like the sks because its just fun to shoot. But, I have noticed that some sks's have been going for a few more bucks on ebay lately. I paid 200 for mine when I bought it 5 years or so ago. Why have they increased in price? Was there a ban put on them?

200 sounds about right for the shotgun. I bought a moss. shot gun with a pistol grip for that price.

I don't do sks but It might be that they stopped importing them?

I also think the chinese are better made than maybe the yugo or others.

I think everyone should have an sks though. Law abiding that is..

Probly very fun to shoot.

There might have been a ban on certin parts of the gun but those bans were a joke for the most part.

Also, there are guys that collect sks and are looking for certin markings. You might get lucky and have a collectible one that might shoot the price up to the high end like 450-800???