Guess the car......

Hell, I knew there would be googling involved with this game, but what I didn't expect was to see soo much cool stuff trying to find the answer.

kirban 2 cents worth

again probably cocky but I go with studebaker maybe lark or avanti 62-63 vintage.....

am I rite Mr limited?

Lets just call this a filler Dennis. Yours will get more participation. Copy all you want.

kirban 2 cents worth

appreciate it....don't wanna step on any toes it s a fun thing all around as more and more people see it for what it is.....

I plan to incorporate photos but of a different sort and maybe some car parts....

now when you start giving out $25 prizes......!!!! I can recoup some of my investment by playing

kidding

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

curious have you ever won any of mine yet?

kirban 2 cents worth

Maybe we need to put prize value out there?

Heck I enjoy this....

You bring a lot to the plate with your knowledge....and you know I do being in the business....

Give it time....

Need you to post pictures.....I got 2 wins now under my belt....feeling lucky....

kirban

Now I know why you've been getting so many posts lately Dan. Don't know how well I'll do but I'm in.

3.jpg

an easy one. maybe we'll get more participating.

Post up an obscure section photo of a car. He who guesses the car correctly, make/model, has to post his own for others to guess.

I forgot to mention, guess as many times as you want. Do not post another picture until the last one is solved.

we are limiting this to American made cars, right?