Guess my times?

Slicks? Stock rear sway bar?

You already went 95mph then added a turbo,dp,chip,e85,and 10# of boost. I can't imagine you won't go at least 105mph if not faster. So if you can leave hard...:cool:

i would really like to go 12.00 but i'm aware that i'm now fighting the intake manifold design, stock headers and up-pipe, and stock heads cam setup.

See what it runs then if you pay the shipping you can have my ported intake and throttle body. I went 12.0 at 114-115 with em like 8 years ago so I know they'll run the #.

See what it runs then if you pay the shipping you can have my ported intake and throttle body. I went 12.0 at 114-115 with em like 8 years ago so I know they'll run the #.

If the OP isn't interested....I'll take you up on that offer....:biggrin:

Are you spraying meth on top of 100% E-85? 26-28# if boost is dancing a fine line on 60's and a single in-tank pump.....ask me how I know...:rolleyes:

damn thats a deal. :eek:

ya i'm all over that haha. already sent pm. will get those and run without then with and see how things change. should be interesting. i would assume it would allow my psi to drop but cfm to stay the same and maybe allow for a bit more timing. I prefer timing over boost anyways :)

damn thats a deal. :eek:

Yeah as long as he actually bolts em on and runs the piss out of em I'm cool with it.

I'm getting sick of tripping over em,it was either that or sh!tcan em. Trying to sell them didn't work:rolleyes:.

just waiting on the track to open, and then maybe get some ported parts on the top end to help flow :) WFO where you been at haha