Guess my car!

dfast1

Power Stroked
It is twin turbo. Just curious if anyone has seen a car like this.

Attachments

• GLORIA (3) (Medium).JPG
    GLORIA (3) (Medium).JPG
    87 KB · Views: 277
93/94 Nissan Cedric? JDM version of the Infiniti Q.

VG30DET :biggrin:

At first glance I thought it was a big ole Bentley.

Getting close but no it is not a Cedric. It is not Nissmo. Not a type R. It is RICE!!! I still love the car though.

Jbenn911 wins!! It is a Nissan Gloria. The body code is a Y32. The Cedric is pretty much the same just called a cedric with different emblems. This car is so cool. It has rear wheel steering and 6 way power seats. Kinda reminds me of a Bently with the front end. It kinda quick but being such a heavy car kills a lot of power. O yeah the best part is how much I paid for it,$2200! Cars are so cheap here! A nice Skyline R33 GTS T is only around 5500$ Same for supra's and Rx7's. I am getting a R33 5 speed this month.
This a an Ad from the local paper in Okinawa Japan. I are going to look at later this week.(I live in Okinawa Japan)
11996 Nissan Skyline GTS-T ECR33 Kokei Edition, JCI due Aug 2007, 5 Speed manual, 17 inch aftermarket rims, Kenwood CD/MD Player, Apexi Intake, Performance exhaust, Ice cold A/C, includes two extra rims and the stock intake and exhaust, adult driven and very well maintained. $5750.00 or best offer

Attachments

• 1125372373 (Medium).jpg
    1125372373 (Medium).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 196
dfast1 said:
Getting close but no it is not a Cedric. It is not Nissmo. Not a type R. It is RICE!!! I still love the car though.
it does have a cool front end....for rice :tongue: :tongue:

Sorry about the Skyline ad. Its the one I will probably get. Its located where I live in Okinawa Japan.

I knew hanging around all those AF guys when I was in the Army would pay off one day...LOL...Those Nissans were bad ass..A lot of guys would bring them over to Germany and England when they changed stations..

The JCI is due every two years and cost an average of 600$ for the inspection. Then every year there is a road tax the ranges from 120$ to 200$ for each car you own.