Guage ??'s for column shift car

streetknight

DCVING
Just bought a column shift TR. My last one had buckets so I mounted the oil pressure and water temp in one of the little console guage mounts. And the boost guage on the pillar.

Any Ideas where to mount them in this column shift car. I wanted to avoid putting them all on the pillar. Right now all I have is a boost guage and I leave it in the glove box (with a long hose) and just pull it over to the pillar to watch.

Thanks

well i have seen a very nice one that you put right on top of the heater controls... it holds 4 gauges and is small enough that is sits lower than the vents so there is no air flow issues... looks nice from pictures but havent seen it in person...

only other spot than that i can think of would be in the place of the dash plaque way over on the passenger side... dont know if you would want to do that but it is always an option.

Gauges

I installed mine above the glove box using the gauge panel from turbo regal custom parts. Looks nice. I used angle rings from auto-meter to angle the gauges towards the driver. I also have a column shift and looked at all the available options and liked this best. Kinda a pain to install as there is not much room to work behind the panel....

I just removed the ashtray out of the brackets and installed 2 gauges there. I installed an Autometer oil pressure and water temp set in the gauge holder they are sold with. It fit with no problems.