GT-32 Turbo

I run a Gt32 in my street car. I have driven may TA 49 bolt on cars and this one feels like it has much more bottom end. I havent been to the track so i have no info there. There are some pics of the GT 32 on my pic album below.

Thanks guys for all of your out put.

You just helped me with a question I was going to ask,,,

Excellent. Thank You Rob

Why compare the GT32 with the PT61, they are completely different sizes. The GT32 as stated is the equivalent of the TA49/TE44. I'm running 7.8's in the 1/8 already with the stocker, so why would I want a GT32 to go maybe a tenth or 2 faster.
So, how about the PT61 compared to the GT35 series??
What stall would be needed for the next size up GT turbo since they spool so well?

Louie
What is needed for Installation...does everything line up as it would on the 49/44
Thanks
Bob

As far as the basic install , its all straight foward. My GT32 will not line up correctly with the turbo shield bracket. I was informed that I should have received a bracket that mated everything up but when i asked for the bracket i got the wrong one. I havent pursued it any further as i got everything lined up with a tad of home rigging. I dont know if this bracket has been changed in design , seems easy enough.

Over all im very happy with the performance of this turbo. It does spool Fast !
Ive contemplated selling it and getting a GT61, Ive installed 2 of them and the 61 is more my style. But I will hold off till i can get some track time.
;)

Hey Louie, i think its time you changed your name on your poto a;bums page from 10secv6 to 9secv6:D