GS Nats TAI update thread 10.16.14

I love Drag RACIN..........................................1/8 or 1/4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love even more to LINE'M UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You scared of a little stock stroke, iron headed 109!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);););)

I love Drag RACIN..........................................1/8 or 1/4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love even more to LINE'M UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You scared of a little stock stroke, iron headed 109!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);););)

Nope.......

The only thing I fear is my waste gate rod falling off.....

Or maybe using the omg jd approved tires...

But I didn't break them in like Clint did maybe that's where I went wrong??

You scared of a little red bulb ......

Last edited:
Where is the youtube video showing the break-in procedure for wastegate rod clips? I'm thinking they need to go into an oven at 400F for 20 minutes, then let them slow cook at 200F for 4 hours so they are heat treated and won't slip off in the burnout box.

Where is the youtube video showing the break-in procedure for wastegate rod clips? I'm thinking they need to go into an oven at 400F for 20 minutes, then let them slow cook at 200F for 4 hours so they are heat treated and won't slip off in the burnout box.

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha that's some funny shit rite ther......

Grumpy doesn't get scared that easily, that's a well known fact. He's tough as nails.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looky here jim with a lowercase "J".... the DAMN thing wont fall off now. Lucky for you it did because we will meet again
20141020_174252 (Small).jpg