GS Nats TAI update thread 10.16.14

It caused a larger car count so i dont know why it would not continue.. plus it was brought to a vote... the racing is far more competitive

It caused a larger car count so i dont know why it would not continue.. plus it was brought to a vote... the racing is far more competitive

Sorry thats pitiful.. Can't believe guys are afraid to run a 1/4 mile.. Guess TAI is in with Jr dragsters now. (n)

Sorry thats pitiful.. Can't believe guys are afraid to run a 1/4 mile.. Guess TAI is in with Jr dragsters now. (n)

Sorry you feel that why, most everyone in the class runs 1/8 mile at there home tracks, so i quess the NHRA is pitiful for going to 1000ft????

I enjoy 1/4 mile racin at my home track, but you have to RUN THE 1/8 BEFORE you can run a 1/4!!!

we can always vote again next year..................maybe YOU will join us and have some FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint seriously your car is one of my favorites, it is really nicely done and clean and I've heard it is fast as well ;)

You are NOW my next target.... Game on!!!
tumblr_kyz1hf1xlV1qz4xr9.jpg

so i quess the NHRA is pitiful for going to 1000ft????

maybe YOU will join us and have some FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

1000 foot is really pitiful to !!! Why did they do it ??? To slow the cars down ?? Ya... that worked out ok right ?? Look at the stands..

We were thinking of BG. I liked it there. But we couldn't be bothered 1/8th mile. So can we have a 1/4 mile so we can see what that other 3-4 more seconds brings and a Jr class (ya like the Jr Dragsters) for the pitiful 1/8th. :p

The race outcome would have been totally different if it would have been a 1/4......

The 1/8 mile makes it a driver's race...trust me I know I lost and only needed 2 more feet of track. I had the et but the light hurt me along with a tad slower 60ft that previous rounds..

We were thinking of BG. I liked it there. But we couldn't be bothered 1/8th mile. So can we have a 1/4 mile so we can see what that other 3-4 more seconds brings and a Jr class (ya like the Jr Dragsters) for the pitiful 1/8th. :p

Are you scared to run 1/8th??

Are you scared to run 1/8th??

well Ill compare it to what I am waiting for right now.. Just painted a room an waiting for it to dry. :p Might as well make it a bracket race now to.. Ya know .. so everyone will be equal :ROFLMAO:

JD sure wasn't running 1/8 mile, he was on it through the 1/4 every run he made to have logs for his xTSM tune.