gremlins.....wtf

ok so car had no issues last summer ...pulled her out a few days ago checked and rechecked ...first thing after fresh gas couple hours easy driving and checking everything agin went and got lunch..had a couple millers and left...got on it and the light and it pegged my boost guage at 30 in less then 10 foot ...yikes knock said 5.23 ...oooookkkkk took her home wastegate rod was still on and not moved were i marked it last summer..?took a couple more rides after said and done basiclly the freaking rod has no tension on it and now its back done to 16lbs were i had it and when i say no tension you can take the rod off buy just lifting it up without pulling on it?and 2nd something is draining my battery..pulled all fuses checked relays .radio.heater.fan.fuel pump .even put a new 140 amp alt on it and fresh battery to start cuase i figured batt was bad from sitting and maybe my regulater was sticking....wrong ..what in the hell happened over winter...lol thanks guys

OLD Age. Check your vacuum lines for cracks. Not sure where you reside, but here in the South (Alabama), we saw ALOT of Snow and fridge temps. If you are using the two line waste gate, check lines and also check vac lines to boost solonoid.

all vac lines are new ...but i will check ..im in indiana and it stayed in heated storage in the winter ..is there a test i can do to check the solinoid?

ok cw...i checked agin cuase i thought about it heat could of cracked them or who knows like you said ....the cold side of turbo the nipple under the tb was next to the nipple off...but at looking it sure did seem like it was on .guess i didnt diagnose enough ..al is well now ..still have to figure out the draw on my battery .thanks for making me second guess my work...have a good one

Disconnect the negative side of the battery and put the test light in between the battery and the cable. If it lights up start pulling one fuse at a time until the light goes out. Once it does then you've found the circuit that's staying on. Make sure to take the trunk light and underhood light out so they don't stay on and mess you up.;)

did the fuse test and pulled trunk light and hood the first time .....but guess what i bought a brand new battery with the 140 amp alt and one of the cells was junk in the battery..good ol auto ho..replaced battery last night and wa la fired right up this morning .thanks for the input fellas..