Green Light Not Working?

moose

Razor Alky--- My alky is spraying but my led doesn't go green? Has worked flawless for years until now, it will flash green when i turn the alky off so i would say the led is still good? I turned my boost down for testing and it will smother down from the alky at about 15lbs of boost and will drop to around 10lbs, i can turn the alky of and it will maintain 15lbs of boost so it appears it is spraying fine just no green led (Stays red)?
Anyone have this before?

A good test is open the box and turn the "initial" knob all the way to the right. Or at least almost all the way and press the test button. It should go green really fast. Just remember where you had the knob origially so you can put it back to where it was. I think the inital knob is around 10 o'clock out of the box. But check your instructions to be sure or ask Julio.

I installed my Razors Alky kit at the end of last season and now I can't find the instructions.
How is the turn-on led supposed to work again?
Is there a yellow LED or only red and green?

-Rich

First thing is put the gain knob on 8
Start motor and push the test button
Motor should load up quickly and the led should change from red to green on a single nozzle kit

if the motor stumbles and no green light go look for leaks at the pump or hoses

no leaks then if you simply unplug the pump electrically at the 3 pin weatherpack then hit test it will go green if all your wiring from pump to controller is fine

if you plug the pump in and still no green there is a problem then with the pump and you'll have to send it in for serice or replace it
at this point making a call to the shop will be needed

anyone need instructions email me at idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com

First thing is put the gain knob on 8
Start motor and push the test button
Motor should load up quickly and the led should change from red to green on a single nozzle kit

if the motor stumbles and no green light go look for leaks at the pump or hoses

no leaks then if you simply unplug the pump electrically at the 3 pin weatherpack then hit test it will go green if all your wiring from pump to controller is fine

if you plug the pump in and still no green there is a problem then with the pump and you'll have to send it in for serice or replace it
at this point making a call to the shop will be needed

anyone need instructions email me at idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com

If you turn the gain to 8 on a dual kit and the car stumbles badly but never goes green using the test button, is there a problem? Pump is new on denatured at the moment. Meth going in tomorrow but when driving the red to green goes on as it always did (4 and 10psi).

If you turn the gain to 8 on a dual kit and the car stumbles badly but never goes green using the test button, is there a problem? Pump is new on denatured at the moment. Meth going in tomorrow but when driving the red to green goes on as it always did (4 and 10psi).

On a twin nozzle becuase of orfice size it won't go green on the test

Understand the green light happens when liquid pressure hits 50 psi so the larger the nozzles the harder it is to make pressure

for example if you take the hose off the nozzle it will never go green

When 3.5-4.0volts is Applied to the red/black pump wires the pump should make 50 psi on a single nozzle or about 35 on a twin