Alky system with E85 shows low fuel light

DARTHV6

Just put in my Alky injection system with E85. The test went well. Engine bogs when it should. Turn on LED and power injection bulb illuminates. Under boost the low fuel LED flashed then went away.

What does that mean? The washer reservoir is full. I have to believe it’s working. Scanmaster didn’t show any knock at 15-20 boost. I had the dial set at 6, the setting the instructions say to start with.
Just don’t know why that light comes on.
Thanks,
Art

If the low fluid light comes on it could be a faulty sensor. It comes on when the tank is near empty. Let’s say it had a quarter of tank and under g’s might show low. But when full, shouldn’t give a light

If the low fluid light comes on it could be a faulty sensor. It comes on when the tank is near empty. Let’s say it had a quarter of tank and under g’s might show low. But when full, shouldn’t give a light
I’m always thinking I did something wrong cuz I’m not the best at this but everything else seems to be ok. I did one run before I got a handle on the new manual boost control that jumped up to 25 boost. I should have got some knock with 93 pump gas so I guess it’s working. could be a faulty sensor cuz it’s a full tank and it’s the first time I’ve used it.

Thanks