Green ice under my car. can't be good

or just not start it and not worry about it until it's time to bring the car out from hibernation in the spring..
i know it's hard to believe, but millions and millions of cars survive thru cold winters without the benefit of a shelter of any kind..
I drive it year round as long as it rained after it snowed, Anyway if its dry out Sunday morning church is in session (Captree state park) the drive is awesome.
And i am putting together a Track rental for the spring so i have to be ready to run by then.

When my headgaskets were leaking I put "Cadillac tabs" in the radiator. No more leaks. That was five years ago. Your GM dealer sells them.

When my headgaskets were leaking I put "Cadillac tabs" in the radiator. No more leaks. That was five years ago. Your GM dealer sells them.

Go easy on the Cadillac Pills--you can plug your radiator with that stuff... Yes, it happened to me!

Ck your freeze plugs
Mine popped out above the starter
Because I did not add antifreeze
!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
You better check your block. When water freezes it expands uniformly. The plugs in the block are not there to protect the engine from frozen coolant.

if it hold pressure and doesn't leak when the engine is warm, then it's probably nothing major. just a little shrinkage and/or hose hardening somewhere.

I did the drive the crap out it test and it passed.
Drove the car for 35 hard miles 2 hours straight boosted to around 22-23 psi. and nothing Radiator and reserve still full, hoses very HOT and very swollen and no leaks. everything cooled down checked the oil and its still clean.
For now i am forgetting about this until i do the pressure test sometime this coming week.

I drive it year round as long as it rained after it snowed, Anyway if its dry out Sunday morning church is in session (Captree state park) the drive is awesome.
And i am putting together a Track rental for the spring so i have to be ready to run by then.
Keep me informed on the track rental dave,I should be in..(y)

I did the drive the crap out it test and it passed.
Drove the car for 35 hard miles 2 hours straight boosted to around 22-23 psi. and nothing Radiator and reserve still full, hoses very HOT and very swollen and no leaks. everything cooled down checked the oil and its still clean.
For now i am forgetting about this until i do the pressure test sometime this coming week.

you just did a 2 hour pressure test... and it passed...
now start worrying about something important.