Gran Turismo 5

Still struggling here to get a GNX. Help a Buick lover out.

bestw ay to get one is after every single race you do go to the used car lot and check I think it takes 5 races before the inventory turns over one full turn. so you could go 3 or so but u have to check OFTEN! finish a race go to used cars there will be 6 new cars.

bestw ay to get one is after every single race you do go to the used car lot and check I think it takes 5 races before the inventory turns over one full turn. so you could go 3 or so but u have to check OFTEN! finish a race go to used cars there will be 6 new cars.

I have been doing just that since i have had the game. I bought it the same day it came out, so you could just imagine my frustration.

I have been doing just that since i have had the game. I bought it the same day it came out, so you could just imagine my frustration.

I only have one but you can have it if you like, ill get another, add me and request it. a10secttype PSN nick

For 2 days i have not been able to download the update so i cant get online im finally able to right now so ill send requests and cars soon anyone got a ger man touring car for the race in Bspec level 22?

For 2 days i have not been able to download the update so i cant get online im finally able to right now so ill send requests and cars soon anyone got a ger man touring car for the race in Bspec level 22?

I have the mercedes r/c for that event (also used in the aspec event) .I can send after 7:00 today if you want.

Anyone Want to BORROW a Toyota Minolta Race Car, fully tuned about 988hp. will beat every race I guarantee.

Was fun racing with you the other night Pat, that Stealth Mclaren is sweet. Do you have any chrome paint? Ive gotten like 5-6 matte paints, but no chrome. Looks like you have a ton of cars, but Ill trade you something for it if you're willing to give it up.

Was fun racing with you the other night Pat, that Stealth Mclaren is sweet. Do you have any chrome paint? Ive gotten like 5-6 matte paints, but no chrome. Looks like you have a ton of cars, but Ill trade you something for it if you're willing to give it up.
sent you silver chrome let me know if that was what you were looking for.