Gran Turismo 5

Can you send it to me and ill send it back, I have a bunch of premium cars I have a cool on by citroen some gt racecar. I can send ya that if youd like.
sending the 2007 ferrari to ya, just send premium cars back (if I already have them I can sell em for cash).

Pat did you get a car from me i tried to send you one and it said i sent my limit today. not even sure if it sent one.

Sent ya a car if ya already have it sell it, and let me know if ya want anything else. Is there a way we can see each others garages?

The new update they did does not allow trading (or gifting) of cars or car tickets if the car cost more than 1,000,000. So for now we can not trade the real fast cars. That still leaves the door open to gift plenty of premium cars that can be sold to increase your funds to pay for the high end cars.

Hey Pat! Finally got a chance to play again today and tomorrow. I'm at lvl21 Aspec and the races are getting more difficult to complete finally with just a controller (specifically i'm talking about the special events). I am kind of stuck now because I need cars for extreme races but dont have 5 million credits. I have just over 1 million. I made it to Extreme with a lambo fixed up all the way!

Any advice on which cars can handle the extreme Aspec racing? What a fun game! Really makes me want to save for the G27 wheel.

Hey Pat! Finally got a chance to play again today and tomorrow. I'm at lvl21 Aspec and the races are getting more difficult to complete finally with just a controller (specifically i'm talking about the special events). I am kind of stuck now because I need cars for extreme races but dont have 5 million credits. I have just over 1 million. I made it to Extreme with a lambo fixed up all the way!

Any advice on which cars can handle the extreme Aspec racing? What a fun game! Really makes me want to save for the G27 wheel.
the Formula is the best car for that. are you online? if you are I may be able to help you out. if not bspec is an easy way to built money.

Well F**K ME, I tried to send a friend a car I was on level 33 aspec and 36 bspec, and when I cam back to my profile I was now on level 28 aspec and 29 Bspec missing a few cars and ALOT of cash, DAMNIT