Gran Turismo 5

I sent it last night, did you get it? seemed like i did it right maybe not.

OOPS can you send it to him? I wont be back on till this afternoon.. Thanks.

i can send it when i get home least i sent it correctly although it was to the wrong person, Pat do you want the fgt car back?

Cant believe I havent noticed this thread. Huge GT fan here, been playing since the beginning. I mostly race online now since A-spec is boring and I refuse to touch B-Spec, we should definitely get a room going and race together. I mostly race 300-500 hp street cars. My PSN is BoostedBuick87 Feel free to add me and race together.

Cant believe I havent noticed this thread. Huge GT fan here, been playing since the beginning. I mostly race online now since A-spec is boring and I refuse to touch B-Spec, we should definitely get a room going and race together. I mostly race 300-500 hp street cars. My PSN is BoostedBuick87 Feel free to add me and race together.

I raced with you guys last weekend user name is Aggressor05, was at laguna & you guys were using your GNX's. I think I was using my white one.

I raced with you guys last weekend user name is Aggressor05, was at laguna & you guys were using your GNX's. I think I was using my white one.

Yea, I remember!!! You were in the white one, right? That was just a public room and me & that other guy used our GNX's. That kid in the Honda (or Nissan, whatever) was pretty pissed when I spanked him in the GNX! Dont get me wrong, I use plenty of Japanese & European cars, but nothings better than beating a Ferrari in the GNX :)

Unfortunately the cars isnt that great in the game, but if you keep it around 400-450 hp it can be a beast. I spent hours tuning the thing and it handles pretty good, very balanced now. If you're interested I can post the tune up for you, just let me know. Hopefully Ill see you on again.

Ive been playing for 2 months trying to get the GNX. No luck yet. Its very frustrating. Can someone hook me up. PSN thumpinthatrunkk

will add ya tomorrow

Ok this thread made me break down and get it. Any general guidelines to follow like first cars or what races for good exp or money. I am also a first time ps3 user, no net connection because this is my buddies ps3. Playing right now first time ever thanks to this thread. Cheers; Double Bastard Stone Brew going down as well.

DarkSide

Ok this thread made me break down and get it. Any general guidelines to follow like first cars or what races for good exp or money. I am also a first time ps3 user, no net connection because this is my buddies ps3. Playing right now first time ever thanks to this thread. Cheers; Double Bastard Stone Brew going down as well.

DarkSide

HONDA CIVIC OR 240SX Are the best to start with i got well into intermidiate stage before needing to buy a new car or, Integra Type R, Honda Accord type R, Ford Focus ST, Nissan 240SX turbo, or a cheap Evo III.

HONDA CIVIC OR 240SX Are the best to start with i got well into intermidiate stage before needing to buy a new car or, Integra Type R, Honda Accord type R, Ford Focus ST, Nissan 240SX turbo, or a cheap Evo III.

Ive just been reading online about it, I had no idea GT5 was this crazy. What is the point of trophies? If you get trophies to get you money or cars??

I will get the 240 probably, haven't played any GTmode yet I wanna read more. I'm starting with this thread all over right now.

Thanks!

edit going with the mx-5!

I'm a trophy whore. When you get trophies you get nothing else except bragging rights, if anyone really cares about that anyway. :eek:

I really think getting a platinum on this game is going to be impossible. I've been working on the AMG event for over a month and I can't even get gold on the second stage with the first Merc. I can get to within .02 seconds but I just can't squeeze that last little bit out of it.

If anyone wants to get together and play sometime, sirkillalot7734 on PSN. Make sure and put turbobuick in the text box or something like that. I'm going to add a few of you guys.

If you're new, the best way to build up money FAST is to do the online events. They cycle every couple weeks and you make serious money if you win. $1,000,000 for the event with the fastest cars (like Nascar on Nuremburg).