GPS Tracking Device???

DannyBoy1987

Does Any One Know Whats the Best GPS Tracking Device for Preventing Auto Theft??? For Google Maps... I just hate to Depend on Police Until they Find My Car...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do You Personally Own a VIPER SMART START with GPS TRACKING??? If So Haved you had any problems with it???

I Have a VIPER ALARM 5904v With Remote Start on My 2000 Cadillac Escalade, Its Works Okay... Even though Its NOT TRUE About the 1 Mile Range... They tried breaking into my Caddy when I was at the Mall... Broke my door handle and I diddent get a Alarm Page...

I just have have been told about them as being up to date technology . I will soon find out as my brother is getting one today .

This is what's known as crowd source funding. You prepay a discounted amount for a product you think might be useful or want and this gives the producers the funds to go ahead and bring the product into production.
It can be just a few months or could be longer if they run into problems.

Does Any One Know Whats the Best GPS Tracking Device for Preventing Auto Theft??? For Google Maps... I just hate to Depend on Police Until they Find My Car...

Not really sure how to determine "best", however there are German designed units available at http://usaGPSstore.com that will plug into your OBD port or can be hardwired. The hardwired units will remotely disengage the starter and unlock the doors.

There's a company based in Dallas that had a great affordable system. We used it on about 50 pieces of heavy equipment. ..because believe it or not you can make a clean getaway on a dozer.
It used a small cellular box with a kill switch wired in. I could kill any piece of equipment anywhere in the state at any time. I could even set hours of operation. So the could not be used after hours. There was a website to log into that showed where each piece was and if it was running.
I'll try and dig up the name.

Bonus....I could track pieces that were stored in metal conex containers.

Had one in the trunk of the GN while I was there. Wired to the fuel pump.

I have a smartstart hooked up in my nash, works awsome and has very good features withinn the app, has a speed alert built in to it, meaning lets say u lend ur nash to someone (yea right!) and they go over the speed limit u set on the app in my case its 65 mph, it will text u an alert that ur car has went over the set speed, also the gps is so sweet makes me sleep better, also has a meter clock that u can set if u park ur car at a meter it will alert u to feed the meter before it expires, whats really cool is once u pay for your gps subscription they give u a free 1 year roadside assistance thats imbedded into the app and all u have to do (if u ever had to use it) is press the roadside assistance button and they automaticlly know where ur at so that a tow truck can come and pick u up, dont know how far they can take u until it comes out of pocket but i dropped my triple A subscription and stood with the smartstart roadside assistance.... Money saved!!!!!!!!
By far the best piece of mind to have

87 grand national
60 psi mototron injectors
V 5.7 tt chip
Accufab fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Hotwire kit
160 stat.
T04b turbo
K&N cone air filter
Dual radiator fans
Hooker exhaust
Scanmaster

Drone Mobile by Compustar. Remember any system you use is only as good as the install. Their is a reason someplaces are the cheapest. It is all about integration and hiding the pieces in the car out of the way that will deter theft and disabling the unit.

Yes i agree most and close to all places would rush there worker to just throw the brain in, tie strap it up and call it a day, lucky for me i used to install them, and im able to take my time and hide it properly.....omg if i ever had to drop my alarm and smartstart module i would die... Took me about 3 days to properly install my system, and i am confident that in order to find my brain and module, i think u have to burn my dashboard......knock on wood!

87 grand national
60 psi mototron injectors
V 5.7 tt chip
Accufab fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Hotwire kit
160 stat.
T04b turbo
K&N cone air filter
Dual radiator fans
Hooker exhaust
Scanmaster