Got told to leave....lol

onefastgn

Drove to the track about 50 mile away and was only going to run 1/8 mile because I don't have a cage. Well I ran one and ran a 12.35 at 85 mph and a 7.89 in the 1/8 @ 98 mph. Then I went right around and didn't even shut the car off and decided to run it bit harder....well I was about to the 1/8 mile when I decided to just stay into it to the end. I ended up running a 10.62 @ 129 mph. When I got up to get my slip they told me that was fast enough and I could just do 1/8 mile runs. ....so I drove right back up there and dropped the hammer and got out of it at the 1/8 or so. I pulled up to get my slip and I had ran a 11.01 at 98mph and 106.21 in the 1/8 and he told me I was done.....I guess the 11.50 rule was in affect.....lol
Oh by the way the car that I raced was a new 5.0 mustang, I never seen him until I was getting my slip. I had a good time anyways.
I think it would have been a solid 10.50 on that last pass if I would have stayed into the whole way.

Attachments

• IMAG0367.jpg
    IMAG0367.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 221
106 mph in the 1/8 is awesome. What was your 60' and 1/8th ET ? I think you would be faster than 10.50...

Bryan

Don't have the slip with me but I'm pretty sure it was a 1.59 60ft and a 6.67 in the 1/8 mile et. I need to take all the crap out of the car. It still has the jack and tire and stuff in there. The car made 571hp and 549tq to the wheels 3 years ago. Not sure how Much boost they were running to get those numbers. I had the boost at a average of 23.1 over all from what i can tell. I sent the pass log to cal to have him look at it and maybe get some advice as to how things looked at top end. I messed up on the 1/4 mile pass and didn't save it correctly, so I sent him that last past for the 1/8.

You are well on youI had had way to the 9's...

Bryan
That would be great for only having 10k in the car. The last one i had 40k into it and only ran 10.85. I guess it cheaper to buy it built then to build it yourself. Plus I get to stay married...lol

Good job! Good feeling when they tell you to slow it down!lol ... Last pass of the night was always Banzi pass as JDsGNx would say!