Got some dyno #s for STS rear turbo Truck.

F8L Z71

Not that this would make any difference to you guys but being turbo people I thought you might like to see how the infamous rear turbo kit turned out. :)

We did a GT35 turbo with the 68mm exhaust housing, a 226/220-.591/.554-116 LSA cam, stock exhaust pipes, 43lb injectors, AlkyControl's Methanol kit ;) and 13psi on hi boost on my stock block 5.3L 4x4.

Driveability is awesome and the tuning was totally simple with Julio's kit. I love the progressive part of it because it made tuning a snap and easy to adjust depending on weather condition. In Sacramento we have big temp differences between summer and winter so combined with an IATs sensor in the truck I'll be able to dial in as much Meth as I need to stay safe while at the track.

Here are my dyno #s on my truck.
Turbo%20Dyno1.jpg

Here is the truck. Sleeper all the way ;)
Z71%20%231.jpg

I think more peak power can be found but for a first time out I am happy. I have 400rwhp or more from the time I nail it and the converter flashes @ 4k rpm all the way to reline at 6.6K RPM :eek:

Congrats...

436 RWHP on a truck with a high stall converter.. that is slick ;)

Nice AFR... smooth.

:D

Thx man!

Did I forget to mention I don't even have a real intercooler? My IATs were 160deg before the meth which without it would have led to tons of knock.

Anyway, once I get a real tranny behind this motor I am gonna play with boost and see what I can really get out of this setup so you'll have something to show customers that isn't GN related Razor :)

Dude!!!

That thing looks pretty cool!! I think I'll get one for my GN:eek: