87 Turbo T/ high 10`s pretty cheap!

brian

Indigo Blue Turbo T. This color is off a mid 2000`s GM truck, and looks awesome.
The car had gone 10.84 and 10.94 Nov 1, 2008, with a 1.65 & 1.68 60fts.
This year the car went 10.905 with a 1.601 60 on its only full pass after being dismissed from the track for no cage.:smile:
Last years times were with a TE-63-1 turbo at 25psi. This year a new billet 62-65 was installed and run at 23 psi to run the 10.9. The main feature of this car is the alky kit.:wink: These times are on 92 octane and pump gas. Nothing stellar by todays standards, but solid none the less.
Search my username "brian" for 2 additional posts on this car that are loaded with pics.
I do have some new pics, if someone will post them, I will forward the pics. For some reason I am having BIG problems posting these.

The "T" can be had with the Drag Stars pictured, or with the stock T wheels it currently rides on for stealth.;) If I get the full asking price, I will include both sets. The D.S.`s have MT ET street rubber on them, that should be upgrded as they are showing heavy wear. The T wheels have fresh 255/60/15 MT drag radials that got the 1.60 on a notoriously slick track.

"Big Blue" is basically the same as the last post (again, search my name in this forum) with the new addition of the fore mentioned DBB 62-65 billet wheel turbo, and an alky control kit.
A PLX wideband was just installed as well as the SUPER TRICK dual scanmasters.:D For the guy that wants to see all he can when tuning.

With the addition of the new DBB turbo, scanmaster 2.1 and wideband I would like to get $8750. For this price, you would get a very capable solid car. You would be hard pressed to go 10`s for a penny less.
I will also include the old 63 turbo, incase you want to feel some nostalgia and feel what the old school parts are like.:tongue:

If you want to "easily" knock $500 off the price, I will remove the ATR dual 3in exhaust and install an ATR single 3in full stainless exhaust.

The car comes in at a "tick" over 3200lbs with a 1/4 tank of gas.

The bad...
There is no heat or a/c, the drivers floor has a rust hole. Which I will get a shot of. That is really it.
It is not perfect, but a very nice presentable, and quick car.
Most of all, FUN!!!!!

Once again, $8750, or $8250 with a single 3in exhaust.

Thank you for looking....

Jim and Derrick,

I sent you both some pics. maybe you guys could post `em up?
Never thought that I would not be able to do the pics. I put them up before.:confused:

Thanks

Here ya go these are the photos brian sent me today :)
If I could sell my Chevy 4X4 Id have this in my drive way!

bigblue2_001.jpg

bigblue2_002.jpg

bigblue2_002.jpg

bigblue2_005.jpg

thunder beat me to it :) GL with the sale Brian Im sure if wont stick around long....... if I had room it would be sold already ;)

thunder beat me to it :) GL with the sale Brian Im sure if wont stick around long....... if I had room it would be sold already ;)

Sh*t if I had the money I know where he lives it be mine already! I miss my T so much dumbest thing I ever did was sell that car :( Should have just put a new engine in it and kept :( :eek: