got robbed

The_Six

Hey guys havent been on a while only a few poeple know but Ive been going thruough a crazy divorce and had to sell my house. Any way to make a long story short every thing was paccket up and I was going to move it in to storage but I had to work out of town for a week . Baltimore while I was there some one stole every thing and I mean every thing they backed the trouck up to the house and took it all no one thought twicw since I was moving any way.
Bad thing was my GN was apart and getting painted and they took almost the hole car. All the new parts I had are gone all the parts I needed to reuse gone. they did leave the long block guess they seen it was a six and left it. They did take all my v8 chevy stuff. I hope the insurence will pay for it but it is not looking like they are going to with out a fight. I have so much stuff just gone that I may have to find a parts car to get every thing.

:eek: wow, that's just awful.......hope things work out for you in the long run!

Here's where I'd start looking>>>>>>" going thruough a crazy divorce".
Yep....If there is one bone in your body that thinks your ex could do something like this then you are probably right about it. A house burglar and a car thief have a little different mindset. Especially taking parts laying around not on the car, 99 out of 100 people won't have a clue what the part is with it not on the car unless its someone there just to "clean house" of everything knowing you'll be hurt cause it's your baby.

My $$ is on the ex dropping a "hint" to her new B/F, [1 of your ex buds??], or knowing a scumbag that will do the deed, and split the profits....SOMEONE HAD to know the items were there. They didn't just go door to door, looking for a load of stuff to boost.
There's NOTHING so nasty as a bitch scorned!:mad:
Check your homeowners ins. I know mine will cover car parts, etc, that are in the property, IF the car is not driveable. If it is, then the car insurer is on the hook. It sounds like yours was in pieces, and just may be covered under the h/o policy. [If you haven't already dropped it.]

Also, FWIW, guys with cars being built... Look into agreed coverage for such losses, while you are building. MY 55 was insured as such. I increased the coverage as I went thru the completion stages. Take LOTS of pics, keep a log of dates, receipts.

It was the x. Mine tried the same thing and it backfired real bad for her and her boyfriend. They met up with my nutbag brother and dad. There was cops and a free ride to the hospital involved. There is a rat in the woodpile. Who knew you were moving? Start snooping around. The insurance company will help but I would get an investigator involved

WTF happened to that post????????????????:eek:^^^^^^^^^^^

The Government must've redacted it..... LOL

if you look next to the bold, itialic, and underline... there's an ABC with a line through it.

Clicking on that will give you the stirke through text.

And yes... My money would completely be on the EX being behind it. Especially if it was a bad split.

I feel for you man, that's horrible that someone would do that.

Good luck

Ya let me guess the ex helped pay for the stuff that was stolen. That's what happened to me, I left stuff there till I could get storage, and when I went to get my things all the stuff she had bought me in the past was gone. I was shocked that half that stuff she remembered even small things.

May those that love us love us and those that mean us harm,may god turn their ankles so we know them by their limp. Take the high road....and drop $hit on their heads.

This weekend was at our local lake hangout when a friends neighbor called and told him his ex just left his house and threw all his furniture off the balcony about a 30 ft drop onto rocks. He just laughed it off and wanted another beer with his new girl it was great the way he handled it, I would have been furious. He didn't even care to leave to go check it out.

Homeowners should cover all that stuff. If the car was in pieces and stored in the house it should fall under the homeowners policy. I'd get a complete of the policy and read line by line.

2QUIK6 said:
This weekend was at our local lake hangout when a friends neighbor called and told him his ex just left his house and threw all his furniture off the balcony about a 30 ft drop onto rocks. He just laughed it off and wanted another beer with his new girl it was great the way he handled it, I would have been furious. He didn't even care to leave to go check it out.

He's probably laughing because he knows he can have her arrested for it.

Oh yeah he had a witness, he said if she was smarter she would have taken the furniture as it was stuff she liked and he didnt care since it was stuff she picked out although he paid for it all. She hated that he bought the house in the first place.
But back to the OP. stay focused on the ex until something would suggest otherwise.

Well car is gone wife got it reposesed she had used it for a loan. And told them to take my car they woundnt even take monefor it i tryed to pay andw they refused .