Got my XFI harness Today!

Chevy,

One box does all............. B2b, Sequen, distributor as well as other applications. Price is the same. It looks like there will be 3 boxes priced differently according to whether you want it with WBO2 or not. 1 box will come without, 1 with the NTK O2 sensor and 1 with a Bosch O2 sensor.
Correct me, if I'm wrong, that was how it was explained to me from FAST. :cool:

Re: Re: TSO

Originally posted by baadgn
A.S.H
Yes the car still has all the accesories including a/c and yes I will be running TSO motor is going in the car next week so it wont be long
Hey Tony,

This is good to hear. It'll be great to see you racing again! It's been way too long...

Re: Re: Re: TSO

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Hey Tony,

This is good to hear. It'll be great to see you racing again! It's been way too long...

>>>Ditto to what Artie said.

Is the XFI going to have a good boost controller for a drag radial type car? A lot of the guys using the old fast system are having to use an additional msd boost controller.

It does have aboost controller built in that run on duty cycle
on a scale or TPS VS MPH
You can know run a vehicle speed sensor to the ecm

For the guys who are testing these- I think a lot of people want to know:

Is this a small step forward?
or
Is it a significant step forward?
or
Are there so many new features that it is a bit mind-boggling?

I would love to hear more about the functionality of the new unit (within the confines of any secrecy agreements, etc.)

-Bob Cunningham

I would like to see a comparison between XFI, Big Stuff 3 and the Gen 7 DFI. I am pretty sure it will never happen though!

One thing i see being a huge benefit is the variable scaling on the VE and Timing table.
Not sure if the other systems offer this or not.
THere are many new things in the XFI system,Not sure what it has that the others dont as i have not worked with the GEN7 or Bigstuff3
One other thing that is incorporated is the check engine light in case of sensor failure.

Now Brian................ we can fix that For ya........ :cool: You can always put the old one on one of your other street cars....... ;) Then we can put that 66-70 on the "Wagon" and really hurt some feelings............. :eek:

Chris, I belive the XFI could do it, but since TCI already has a software kit for that, they may not want to create a conflict.

Originally posted by JCotton
Now Brian................ we can fix that For ya........ :cool: You can always put the old one on one of your other street cars....... ;) Then we can put that 66-70 on the "Wagon" and really hurt some feelings............. :eek:

I had a feeling that you would say something like that. Oh yeah! We'll be breaking a few hearts again this year. All in good fun of course. ;)
I am curious as to what they have to offer. I'll have to talk with you about it next time I'm out there. Just make sure there's gas in the grill.