Got my motor back from Dan @ DLS...WOW

Lol. Yea, I hear ya man. I know many a buick man have said "I'm good with these parts here. No need to change." Then a year down the road "Hey, how much for that 6776?" But money's going to be my limiting factor here in the future. Unless of course I make this next deployment.

Glad to see those crap headers will not be put on this impressive engine.

Don,

Update please.

Um...update is the car is almost finished, I just have to get a set of headers, downpipe, get them setup for jet-hot coating along with turbine housing, and external wastegate, finish some misc wiring, and some other misc things I have to do. Another month and it should be good to go.

VERY nice Don. When some money gets saved up here, I will have Dan build a stroker for me as well. Did he set that distributor up for you? (were you running the coilpack before the rebuild)

VERY nice Don. When some money gets saved up here, I will have Dan build a stroker for me as well. Did he set that distributor up for you? (were you running the coilpack before the rebuild)

Thanks...I was running stock ignition before but have since learned that a distributor setup is much more efficient and a cleaner running ignition compared to the wastespark setup especially when it comes to high horsepower applications. The car should start on a dime and idle perfect, not to mention run smoother.

Um...update is the car is almost finished, I just have to get a set of headers, downpipe, get them setup for jet-hot coating along with turbine housing, and external wastegate, finish some misc wiring, and some other misc things I have to do. Another month and it should be good to go.

THX, to be continued.