Got my CT carry permit and picked up a XDS .45

I got a great deal on a Beretta PX4storm 45.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Those are nice, i just sold my sub compact 9mm px4. Feels great in your hand and the larger back strap realy help that. But even with the extended magazine for your pinky it was still a little small.

I have the full size 45.Shoots like a smaller caliber.;)

Great point they are a tad heavy...good old american steel....will take over Glock plastic polymer crap any day.

I love 1911's. I got a couple of them, but its hard to beat the reliabilty of the glock for a carry gun or if you stash it in your auto. I rather have my glock get ripped off or lost than one of my 1911's. I consider these plastic polymer guns my throw away guns.

Yea i know a lot of guys who carry glocks for their much larger ammo capacity vs 1911s. And out of the box reliability is second to none IMO.

Yea i know a lot of guys who carry glocks for their much larger ammo capacity vs 1911s. And out of the box reliability is second to none IMO.
Yep. My usual carry is a Glock 26 for this very reason. Small, accurate, and 11 total rounds. Glock makes a 36 (I think) slimline that's a .45. But only holds 6 rounds. Ill take a smaller caliber and more rounds any day

From my iPhone

My Gl;ock 26 was my carry until I came acrooss the XDS45(more accurate than my Glock), if I can't get it done in 8 rounds then I should have not engaged(if your're not accurate then I can see why someone would prefer more rounds in a concealment) +.45 will put you right down if your accurate w/1 shot (if you are a good shooter)

XDS45 is smaller than a Glock 26 or 27

I have no issues carrying my 1911. It all depends on the belt and holster.

Attachments

• Picture 005 (Small).jpg
    Picture 005 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 120