Got my BB CPT -65 today, or did I?

:D Thanks! Bagging it this weekend. Building a 496 for it this winter hopefully, backed with a 200r4.

I'm glad you get a kick out of pissing people off... because your good at it. Ever think of making a career out of it? :D :D :D

sniff, sniff, cough...."can't we all just get along?":(

Bottom line is if the wheel is bigger than 70mm it shouldn't be leagal...right? If anyone thinks that other racers are not going to demand a measurement of the wheel, rather than a plug in the inlet, I think they will be wrong. If tech refuses it will hurt participation in the class.

Hey John, I hope your not building a motor to impress me,I would never build a motor to impress someone else just myself!!! If it impresses some people along the way then great, but I know one thing for sure you've been talking so much **** about that motor you better hope for your sake that the motor your having built is one bad SOB, becuase if not your going to be the laughing stock of the board!!!!!!just about like that "roll cage" you got put in your car ,I've never seen a funnier one yet!!!!!!:D But still back to situation at hand your turbo is still illegal to run in tsm,that is all I have to say about that,Oh ya by the way are you going to be getting your motor next week,didn't you say it would be ready the second week in june or was that July it was going to be ready??????? Alan:eek:

Originally posted by Wht87T
I'm glad you get a kick out of pissing people off... because your good at it. Ever think of making a career out of it? :D :D :D

>>> Ever hear of Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people". Pick it up and read it.

Originally posted by AV68U
also if i believe correctly you still havent beat my car yet, but maybe with your new motor...
Wow, looks like you guys in Florida have the same rivalries we have here in New Jersey! :D

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Ever hear of Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people". Pick it up and read it.
Hey, I took a Dale Carnegie course and read the book and it didn't help me. I still need to let people drive my stage car and almost put it into the wall 4 times to be able to continue to call them friends... :D Have I mentioned lately, really nice recoveries!!

The funny part about that run was I wanted to grab the video camera and you said, "No, don't bother, waste of time, it's only a 330' license pass!" What a pass it was, I think my heat stopped not once but 4 times as you were skating all over the place! Did I mention nice recoveries??

Originally posted by inkcushion
Hey John, I hope your not building a motor to impress me,I would never build a motor to impress someone else just myself!!! If it impresses some people along the way then great, but I know one thing for sure you've been talking so much **** about that motor you better hope for your sake that the motor your having built is one bad SOB, becuase if not your going to be the laughing stock of the board!!!!!!just about like that "roll cage" you got put in your car ,I've never seen a funnier one yet!!!!!!:D But still back to situation at hand your turbo is still illegal to run in tsm,that is all I have to say about that,Oh ya by the way are you going to be getting your motor next week,didn't you say it would be ready the second week in june or was that July it was going to be ready??????? Alan:eek:
Damn John, you're starting to get as liked as I am in your little circle down there. I think you may have to start your own little Juvenile Coffee Clutch chapter down there!

You certainly are turning some really interesting threads though.

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Damn John, you're starting to get as liked as I am in your little circle down there. I think you may have to start your own little Juvenile Coffee Clutch chapter down there!

You certainly are turning some really interesting threads though.

>>> Artie who ever said you were remotely liked and leave John aka JF Jr. alone will ya.

PS. Had your car under control at all times just wanted to see u lose more hair so you will look more like me except for the weight thing...........down 12 btw.

Rich

JF jr. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyways rich, I'm changing the head gaskets tomorrow and goin back to the track on wednesday. Maybe I'll get to turn up the boost and make a full pass this time. I'm tryin to get that 10 on the stock motor.

-John

JF= John Force Junior

ya know when you're racing in Florida and you need something to cool you off theres only one thing thats gonna do it the way you want it.............whats that?........Cold Gin.............I cant hear you..........Cold Gin.

Opps sorry I meant when you're raciong in Florida and you got that Nitromethane (opps I mean 116) just belging out of the pipes.........and you can hardly keep the car cool...........but you can always keep the driver cool..................... with Powerade.......ahhhhhhhh.

No alan I havent had time to go to the track. I've been out flyin alot lately. U kno some people have to work.

Originally posted by Wht87T
No alan I havent had time to go to the track. I've been out flyin alot lately. U kno some people have to work.

>>> Two words..........Dale Carnegie.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Two words..........Dale Carnegie.
Have I mentioned I took a Dale Carnegie course and read the book and it didn't help me. I still need to let people drive my stage car and almost put it into the wall 4 times to be able to continue to call them friends... Have I mentioned lately, really nice recoveries!!