Got my BB CPT -65 today, or did I?

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Have I mentioned I took a Dale Carnegie course and read the book and it didn't help me.

>>>> There is no help for you at all.........sure Mr. Carnegie refunded your money and was more than happy not to "win you nor influence you".

I still need to let people drive my stage car and almost put it into the wall 4 times to be able to continue to call them friends...

>>> well that and the monthly check made payable to the "Rich be my friend club".

Have I mentioned lately, really nice recoveries!!

>>> As Raymond stated....."I'm an excellent driver, I'm an excellent driver...I'm an excellent driver.....gotta go to KMart to get my underwear".

Originally posted by Buicksx2 >>> As Raymond stated....."I'm an excellent driver, I'm an excellent driver...I'm an excellent driver.....gotta go to KMart to get my underwear".
That's not the only similarities between you and Raymond!:eek:

No man I'm just bustin on ya lol. :D As soon as the car is done I'll be back in NJ with the buick.

-John

As soon as I get a day off from work. Next week is the end of the semester so I have finals. Prob the week after that.

Originally posted by Wht87T
No man I'm just bustin on ya lol. :D As soon as the car is done I'll be back in NJ with the buick.

>>> We'll have the Napps prepare the key to Englishtown to announce your triumphant return to NJ. I am sure they will be happy to have a top TSM racer in their mist who's taking on the likes of Garcia and Bamford.

You can always cool the driver down with ......Powerade!!!!!

When I flushed out my intercooler I used solvent the first time and then I flushed it with simple green and water a bunch of times.

Rich

I'll send you some pics of the build up as soon as I get them developed.

-John

Re: Rich

Originally posted by Wht87T
I'll send you some pics of the build up as soon as I get them developed.

>>>> Can't wait.......I'll forward them to the Napps also.