Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

The initial post of this thread goes back to 2001 and is still going on with over 1,376 replies...but please someone explain me...it's Friday...so what?? :confused:

Claude.
If Lyonsd had started this thread as "It's Monday", it would have died the first week.;) If your not exited by it being Friday, you must be retired.:p

Mike B.

Wow!
Thread is on page 70.:D

Happy Friday, Spoolers.:)

Mike B.

Ya happy friday if I just had parts to work on the old B U I C K. i'll just look at it sitting a nother week taking donations stage 2's accepted!

Boston bomber jackasses.
1 Dead
1 full of holes and in custody.

This and the Texas explosion.:eek: It's been a looooong week. Glad to see this week end.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

So, what's everyone doing this weekend?
On Saturday I'll be wrenching on engines, getting ready for Bonneville. Sunday, (Mothers day) my wife and I are going to go stand up paddle board in the AM, then go see a movie.

It's POETS DAY ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll call it, Ode to a Fool......:D

Mike, aka Spoolfool he is so kool.
Pimps his fillers while we drink Millers.
Hangs by the beach with good whiskey in reach.
Wants to hang with Gary but he is to harry.
So into the sky just jump and pray ya fly.
See he's a sky diver and a race car driver and most importantly a t6p subscriber.

Happy Friday.

So, what's everyone doing this weekend?
On Saturday I'll be wrenching on engines, getting ready for Bonneville. Sunday, (Mothers day) my wife and I are going to go stand up paddle board in the AM, then go see a movie.
well hope to at least get my engine short blocked but it is mothers day weekend so need to spend some time with da misses too :eek:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll call it, Ode to a Fool......:D

Mike, aka Spoolfool he is so kool.
Pimps his fillers while we drink Millers.
Hangs by the beach with good whiskey in reach.
Wants to hang with Gary but he is to harry.
So into the sky just jump and pray ya fly.
See he's a sky diver and a race car driver and most importantly a t6p subscriber.

Happy Friday.

Dang Ronnie!

Skills... MAD skills... I had no idea that you were so talented...:rolleyes:
Either that, or your order of Charlie's Christmas, bathtub wine just showed up. If that's the case, ya might want to lay off the stuff for a while. I hear that he's been stirring the tub with a dead snake. With all the lead and snake venom floating around it, who knows what hallucinogenic poetic crap you'll come up with. :D

Oh heck! It is Friday.
Bottoms up;)

Mike B.

Still have not received my bath tub libations..... from the world renowned vintner Charlesf1...