Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

TGIF!

~JM~
znam2503[1].JPG

It one of the best Fridays.:D Don't have to go to work for three days.

Mike B.

It's FRIDAY. And a terrible Friday at that...

Dear conservatives, libertarians, free thinkers, etc...

Stop complaining. The Federal Government knows what is best for you. They have your best interests at heart.

The era of individual liberty and personal responsibility is over. Because you, the people, cannot be trusted to make the correct decisions. And thus, you should not be held accountable for the consequences of making the wrong decisions. The Federal Goverment (henceforth referred to as simply the "Empire"), shall rescue you from yourselves. You shall be taken care of your entire lives, as long as you dedicate yourself to, and faithfully serve the Empire. Now, the only bad decision you can make is a decision of resistance; a decision not to conform. And that is one decision where you WILL be held accountable and face harsh consequences. And eventually you will be re-educated.

Little by little, the Empire will chip away at that pesky document known as the Constitution, until it becomes irrelevant, and the full power and glory of the Empire can be realized.

You say you are tired of the Empire interfering in your lives? You say you are tired of the Empire taking your hard-earned money and redistributing it to those who are capable of working, but choose not to? You say you are tired of being taxed by the Empire to pay for failed programs and other wasteful items? Fine, leave. Go start your own country. And take your damned Constitution with you.

Let us celebrate the recent Imperial Court decision as a great victory for the Empire.

It's FRIDAY. And a terrible Friday at that...

Dear conservatives, libertarians, free thinkers, etc...

Stop complaining. The Federal Government knows what is best for you. They have your best interests at heart.

The era of individual liberty and personal responsibility is over. Because you, the people, cannot be trusted to make the correct decisions. And thus, you should not be held accountable for the consequences of making the wrong decisions. The Federal Goverment (henceforth referred to as simply the "Empire"), shall rescue you from yourselves. You shall be taken care of your entire lives, as long as you dedicate yourself to, and faithfully serve the Empire. Now, the only bad decision you can make is a decision of resistance; a decision not to conform. And that is one decision where you WILL be held accountable and face harsh consequences. And eventually you will be re-educated.

Little by little, the Empire will chip away at that pesky document known as the Constitution, until it becomes irrelevant, and the full power and glory of the Empire can be realized.

You say you are tired of the Empire interfering in your lives? You say you are tired of the Empire taking your hard-earned money and redistributing it to those who are capable of working, but choose not to? You say you are tired of being taxed by the Empire to pay for failed programs and other wasteful items? Fine, leave. Go start your own country. And take your damned Constitution with you.

Let us celebrate the recent Imperial Court decision as a great victory for the Empire.

I'm not partisan. I feel everyone should pay their due, that we as a people have a right to own as many weapons as we want, women have rights over their bodies, don't screw with me I wont screw with you, etc. Yeah pretty radical right? o_O One of my favorite quotes:

"After the uprising of the 17th of June
The Secretary of the Writers Union
Had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
Stating that the people
Had forfeited the confidence of the government
And could win it back only
By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?"

Oh and Happy Friday!