Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

I missed yesterday's normal posting, but I need to kick this one out just to piss off the Jason Aldean haters out there.........

DeezDad might even like this stuff! :cool:

Small town, get down, go to town!

Last edited:
So where's the Aldean song? Did it get cancelled right off the internet? When the new America eventually gets everything they "think" they want & deal with the consequence s they'l eventually come back begging for the same people they cut the ballz off of to fix it.

Anyways all that picking above did conjure up my idea of country music:

So where's the Aldean song? Did it get cancelled right off the internet? When the new America eventually gets everything they "think" they want & deal with the consequence s they'l eventually come back begging for the same people they cut the ballz off of to fix it.

Anyways all that picking above did conjure up my idea of country music:

That's funny!

The Aldean song is available for download all over the place.

In all fairness, Mr leeper should get credit for the Aldean song, hey chuck here's your queue.. give us that Mr Rogers neighborhood meme...

Pickin' and grinnin'.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pickin' and grinnin'.
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One of the GREATEST guitar players, if not the best, of all time!

Noticed when he the "tapping" at 2:25, NO ONE reacted. The "Eddy's" needed to copy it in the early 80's for it to gain respect........

Last edited:
One of the GREATEST guitar players, if not the best, of all time!

Noticed when he the "tapping" at 2:25, NO ONE reacted. The "Eddy's" needed to copy it in the early 80's for it to gain respect........
And not just guitar. If it had strings, it was a good bet that he could play it. A truly underappreciated entertainer.

Well since you mentioned strings...

Happy Friday.
Might take the Monty out this weekend. Looks to be some good boost weather.
I feel the need to go humiliate some 6 figure exotics.

Does that make me a bad person?

Good tune guy.. my daughter loved this song like 20 years ago, still may I'll have to ask

I'm old enough to remember listening to this song on my transistor radio under my pillow before I had to go to sleep on KRUX AM radio....

Jeezus, that wig is out of this world!