Good hooks at Irwindale last night

Drewster

Wish I Had A Clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
Ran some 1.6 60fts at Irwindale. Wheel cylinder rear brake up grade allowed 10-12 psi launches and the Mickey DRs stuck on the 2 passes.
Actually got told I was too fast and needed a bar and jacket on the second pass.
Jeremy’s car will be a beast once he gets some traction.
9ed53cc939560ebcf17ae276b52b42bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran some 1.6 60fts at Irwindale. Wheel cylinder rear brake up grade allowed 10-12 psi launches and the Mickey DRs stuck on the 2 passes.
Actually got told I was too fast and needed a bar and jacket on the second pass.

:) red lit previous run, (0.15 RT) so I let her build boost a little longer this run

Last edited:
Irwindale.
Sometimes, when they are in a good mood, they get that place to hook. Usually, when it first opens and after an oil down.

Nice job.

Sometimes, when they are in a good mood, they get that place to hook. Usually, when it first opens and after an oil down.

Sounds like Carlsbad Raceway used to be. Who would think "No Prep" racing would be a thing these days?

Neal

Nice pass but a word of caution don't ever race spoolfool cause he cheats !

Your car is running good Drew! When this rain clears let’s meet out there again. It’s always fun (y)
I’ll never go to the track with a street tire again :ROFLMAO:

:) let us know when you get some stickies! Ill have to bring bring someone to shoot videos (and carpool lane so I don't get there at 7:30 again)
Maybe Lou can do an Arm Drop start so he can keep an eye on the cheaters!

Last edited: