Good Deed For the day

loaded86WH1

Driving to an appointment today, I noticed a car ahead pulled over w hazards on. Car pulled out ahead of me and I caught up at a stop sign. As the car pulled out I noticed a "pouch" or something on the trunk held on by the rear spoiler( VW jetta) I honked several times and the car sped up away from me. Again I caught up honking and flashing finally the woman slowed down and I was able to signal that her wallet was on her trunk, she was looking for it frantically when pulled over. Let this be a lesson, not every guy flashing and honking is a psycho looking to rob or rape you, maybe they are trying to make sure you do not lose you Wallet or purse

happened to me a couple weeks ago. some chick in an s-10 had her gate open (looks like she just left a tagsale with all the sh*t in there). a few things fell out, pulled up along side her a couple times to let her know and she gave this look like i was trying to rob her... then she sped away to the on-ramp for the highway:p:D

Driving to an appointment today, I noticed a car ahead pulled over w hazards on. Car pulled out ahead of me and I caught up at a stop sign. As the car pulled out I noticed a "pouch" or something on the trunk held on by the rear spoiler( VW jetta) I honked several times and the car sped up away from me. Again I caught up honking and flashing finally the woman slowed down and I was able to signal that her wallet was on her trunk, she was looking for it frantically when pulled over. Let this be a lesson, not every guy flashing and honking is a psycho looking to rob or rape you, maybe they are trying to make sure you do not lose you Wallet or purse

hello; there's a commercial like that with a couple of black guys trying to help someone and the person was not believing. When the van they where driving pulled up there was a church group sign on it and then the person driving felt safe.
IBBY