GNX-style dash panels

All version 1s are now sold. Thanks for the orders!!!

Please folks, go through the online store to purchase these units. This helps keep a good tracking system in case anything ever happens.

Todd B.

I have had several folks contact me asking for many things that we simply don't have. We are not some big chain retail business that allows sale match pricing or any other rebates, coupons, etc... I feel I have to say all of this due to the emails that I have been getting with some unusual requests.

Also......

All version 1 panels are SOLD OUT. We don't have anymore, and we are not making anymore. We don't have any packed away anywhere that we can suddenly appear with.

Also, as stated in the original posting....All sales are final. These are closeout prices as we are leaving the turbo Buick market as there has not been sufficient support to keep going in this market. If I could go back and edit the original posting I would, but please purchase these items through our online store so that we can keep an accurate track of each sale.

I truly appreciate everyone's orders. If you are interested in multiple units, email me directly and I will see what we can do.

Todd B.
todd@nolimitindustries.com
205-259-3145

UPS just dropped of the panel :eek: I was not expecting it to get here so fast, Thanks!

Glad to hear you got it. I told everyone I wanted these things outta here.

Thanks everyone for the sales this week. We have more left.......but only 1 solid panel (version 5 left).

Todd B.

All version 2 panels are sold out now! Thanks for the orders everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas break.

Todd B.