GNX-style dash panels

GNX dash panels

Got mine on Tuesday. They look great. I thinking about buying two more?

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to discuss making a smokin' package deal on all that are left.

Got mine today, looks pretty good on both sides to me. :biggrin:

Now the fun part of getting the gauges...

All PMs have been repied to. I will be updating the thread tomorrow with what is left. If you any of you want a package deal, then shoot me a PM. I am not going to give the panels away though. A reasonable offer will net you a deal.

We have just moved into our new facility, so things have been a little slow. We are backed up for about 3 weeks right now. We have people in place to handle your orders, as most units are in stock. All orders will be shipped within 24 hrs, once your order has been received (most orders go out the same day).

Todd B.

Alright, I want these panels out of here. Soooo, I'm putting ALL panels on tremendous sale now through December 31st.

ALL PANELS ARE $35 SHIPPED!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here's what is left:

2 - Version 1 panels.
5 - Version 2 panels.
22 - Version 3 panels.
17 - Version 4 panels.
3 - Version 5 panels.

We no longer have any flawed panels available, all of those have been sold. You can purchase these through our online store. The shipped price is for USA only. International shipping must inquire directly to admin@nolimitindustries.com for a shipping quote.

Happy Holidays!

Todd B.

Payment has been received and your panel is being package and will be shipped today. Thanks for the order. Merry Christmas!

That leaves only 1 Version 1 panel left....who wants it???