GNX-style dash panels

nolimitind

We are getting out the turbo Buick market and we are liquidating the few items that we have left. One of these are the dash panels. We had many people setup for pre-order, then we the panels were available...very few followed through. So, we are selling these at closeout prices. All sales are final and include shipping and fees. You folks are a great community, but we have to focus on where we are making profits.

Do not order these through our online store, as you will not receive this huge discount. Send me an email and I can send you an invoice through Paypal to pay, or you can call and we can take the orders over the phone.

We have 13 - version 1s, 11 - version 2s, 23 - version 3s, 20 - version 4s, and 4 solid panels. Each panel is made from 1/16th aluminum and anodized black. We also have 7 panels that are either the anodizing is flawed on one side (great on the other) or the finish is flawed just slightly. the flawed panels consist of 2 - version 1s, 2 - version 2s, and 2 - version 4s. And, we have one clear anodized version 4 panel which is kind of a bluish grey color (I will post a picture soon).

Hopefully that wasn't too confusing.:confused:

Panel versions 1-4 are $60 SHIPPED.
Solid panels are $45 SHIPPED.
Flawed coating panels are $40 SHIPPED.
And the lone clear anodized unit will be $60 SHIPPED.

Version 1:
GNX-DPv1.jpg

Version 2:
GNX-DPv2.jpg

Version 3:
GNX-DPv3.jpg

Version 4:
GNX-DPv4.jpg

NO LED LIGHTS AVAILABLE. WE ARE OUT OF STOCK!

The factory bezel is not included...this offer is only for the gauge panels. Hit me up here or through email or by phone if you have any questions. Thanks for all of the previous support and we wish you all the best.

Todd Bradshaw
Owner
TurboBuickMods
(a division of No Limit Industries)
205-259-3145
todd@nolimitindustries.com

Do you know if the version 1 could have the large holes opened up to take 2 4in gauges. Is there enough meat there? Thanks.

Do you know if the version 1 could have the large holes opened up to take 2 4in gauges. Is there enough meat there? Thanks.

I will measure the panel when I get back to the shop on Monday and post the findings. You could always go with the solid panel and make your own holes.

Im interested in a #1 version panel- either flawed on one side only or one that is good on both sides- no slightly flawed panels. my email is: mytquick87@yahoo.com-let me know how to make a payment.

I might be interested in the clear #4 but would like a picture first.

Thanks Steve

***UPDATE***

You can now purchase these directly through our online store! I had my webmaster change everything up on the dash panels. They are all priced as stated above, including the shipping for free.

If you want a "flawed" panel, the best way is to contact me directly. You can get the information above. I will update everything Monday morning and post pics of the flawed versions and the lone clear anodized.

Thanks for the interest.

The direct link for the panels in our online store: Turbo Buick Mods : NoLimit Online StoreFront, Home of Evo Power Mods and Turbo Buick Mods

Todd B.

Here's a few pics of the clear. We took two pics, one with a blue background and then one with a brown background. We did this to how how "blue" it looks. Holding the panel in your hand it really appears grey. There is only one panel. So if someone wants it, call dibs. I will post as soon as it is sold.

Pics:
clearANO.jpg

clearANO2.jpg

Here's a pic of the flawed. As mentioned, one side is great, the other has what the anodizer said was "bleed through" from the base metal. Here's a pic to show you what I mean:

flawed.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions.

IF YOU WANT THE CLEAR OR FLAWED VERSION(S), CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AS YOU CANNOT PURCHASE THESE THROUGH OUR ONLINE STORE.

Todd B.
205-259-3145
todd@nolimitindustries.com

Dash panels

Nice talking to you Todd look forward to getting the two panels.

Steve Pitts

After measuring the surrounding area, I couldn't recommend the holes to enlarged for a 4" gauge. There would barely be enough room to do it and the gauge faces would over lap.