GNX prices from 2001 to present day??

I am on different forums and its good to hear mature adult responses .I agree the GNX was built to be a collectors car . That is why is cost what it did to make it exclusive and should always fect a higher price than the GN .I would never own one . If I spend my money I want to drive it .
These cars GN GNX both have an allure . At 17 I couldnt buy one . When I had the chance now I snatched it up . I sold a Dodge Coronet to get my car . As we know the prices of Chrylser products is crazy . Do I have any regrtes no .I cant look back .
When I started this hobby people hated clones . It is acceptable now . Not that I agree or disagree but this is a real market now.
I will never buy another low mileage collector car . Cars are meant to be driven not stored . I am chasing more gremlins from sitting than I did on the 100k plus cars I have bought .
In the words of the great philospher Rodney King "Cant we all just get along "

What makes the GNX cool, is it is an investment you can drive, and make money. Its a mutual fund that does burn outs!

Greg that is Great, I will use that line when my better half complains about my obsession and
the money I spend on it. The GNX is the first car I drug home that she fell in love with.
She never asked to drive any of the other cars that followed me home. I keep telling her they
are like stray dogs looking for a home….;)

I'm glad my querky sense of humor is appreciated here.......

When the GNs and GNXs came out, I was in HS, a freshman actually, It was due to my age THEN that I held them so highly. I could drive, but never afford a GN new, much less the GNX. I bet if we did a poll, most GNX hardcore fans are/were in my situation. "One day, when I get a good job...."
After driving an 86GN I spouted off to me dad, "one day I'll own THIS exact car." It took 20 years, but was worth the wait to get THE car that made me stray from my Ford roots. Glad I didnt drive a countach!