Gnx for sale

Dennis Kirban

A long time customer of ours wants me to advertise his GNX. Owner is an older gentleman. He has the jacket & book. Garaged everything functions except the power antenna. Has new tires on it. Slightly modified but all stock parts have been kept except for the original tires. Seats have had covers on them. Car is prestine.

What may or may not be a special factor is the fact this is GNX 545 meaning only 2 were built after that number wise. Might also imply by the time they built this one
ASC got pretty good at it!

Another turbo has been installed, however original turbo goes with it and is perfect. Miles is 25,000.

Realisitically Priced at $58,900

Location is Florida.

I can provide photos and list of what he has done over the years.

Serious inquries only!!! Email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com

Any serious buyers I have a group of photos from the owner and info on what upgrades he has done since purchasing it in 1997.....

car comes with lots of extra parts. we priced it realistically for the owner as he does want to sell it.

Granted lower mileage ones exist but unless buyer plans to simply observe it, this one can be enjoyed and driven and still have fairly low miles on it.

Appreciate it...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ok GNX #545 for 50,450 then?:cool:

Hindsight is 20/20, when i bought my MY 05 BMW 545i back in 2005 i could've bought a GNX instead...:mad:

Playing the lotto tonight dennis , ill let you know tomrw if im picking the gnx up!..lol..