GNX For Sale (or fraud)

I emailed him with a couple questions. We'll see what the response sounds like.

In his ad he says he bought the car in '86 :confused:- but a real GNX did not exist until '87.

My thoughts--

have the seller send you the pics of the turbo--the glove box--the diff. cover and ASC door Jam tag. if he cant produce these--well........
and yes, an 86 GNX is super rare:)))

Looks to be a decent buy if its real. As far as I know, there are only 2 (maybe only 1) 86 GNX's, and I highly doubt this is one of them. He may have just typed the year wrong.

this is a big scam going on all around the country, please stay away! If it sounds too good to be true,then something is wrong. a 100,000 car for 34,000 hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll take 3 please. The scamer use the military to make it sound real . they took a girl near me for 6,000 for a 10, 000 dollar truck

Grand National GNX sportscar? Scam. No body calls a GNX a "sportscar".

towed only when traveling. odd statement. anyways.. alot of these scams are fishing for emails.

Ask for a pic of the trunk sticker look for the option code T2L which is GNX Special Handling. Unfortunately that sticker can be a repro. The only sure way is to get the vin's and email the registry. If you see the T2L option than contact the registry to be sure. Thanks

I really dont see the ad as out of the realm of possibility. 83k mile driver GNX for $34k, doesnt seem too far fetched. If it was a scam, wouldnt the scammer put something under 5k miles anyway? Not like I would send cash up front, but at least worth looking into.

I've emailed twice since the ad was posted (once within first couple hours of posting) and have not received a response back. If anyone gets somewhere post the info.