GNX Dash Alternative

Cool post

I have the gnx stlye dash with the black vdo gauges and would like to have your plate setup instead of the config on mine. I guess its too late for a drilled one.....Tim

Update - there was a delay getting the materials to make the plates - hoping to have them done sometime next week - thanks for everyone's patience.

I'd be interested in a blank face with no holes. Do I have to send you my current face or just pay and recieve the blank in the mail? I don't care for idiot lights and like the thought of a more custom dash.

For those of you who have posted in the past few days - too late for this batch but we may do another run of these later on if the demand is still there. Thx!

I want to keep everyone updated on where we are on this. The material went in for anodizing this past Monday so the plates will TENTATIVELY be done by the end of next week. I apologize for it being longer than originally anticipated and appreciate everyones patience. :rolleyes:

What's a good core support worth to any of you doing this mod? I have this one left (along with a bunch of other interior and dash parts) from a 1984 GN I parted out. One screw hole cracked (the broken piece is included) along with all the mounting screws. Make me some offers if interested. Sorry, I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 236
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 238
The plates are DONE! I appreciate everyone's patience being as this took a little longer than anticipated. Big thanks to those who helped in making this happen - you know who you are!:cool: I am posting here rather than sending out a bunch of PMs to everyone who ordered.

We need to get everyone's balance on what you ordered plus $10 to cover Priority shipping & insurance.

Drilled Plates will be $110 less your deposit.

Blank Plates will be $85 less your deposit.

Please send payment for your balance via Paypal to dragracin6@aol.com.

I want to get rid of these things as bad as you all want to get them - I've got to get my heap ready for BG!:biggrin:

Got my panel today! That was quick! Looks really nice, and I can't wait to install it....just need to buy the rest of the gauges.:rolleyes:

Bent 6- thanks again for your efforts in getting something like this to the TR community.