GNX Dash Alternative

Thanks for all the orders - looks like I'm going to be busy with dashes for a while:biggrin: . If anyone hasn't already gotten in on this, I can probably do a few more as long as I know and have a deposit by the end of this week.

Thanks for all the orders - looks like I'm going to be busy with dashes for a while:biggrin: . If anyone hasn't already gotten in on this, I can probably do a few more as long as I know and have a deposit by the end of this week.

Gotta give you credit. This was a smart idea giving people options for a customized dash. No matter where you are budget wise you can afford this option.
Speaking of options, Thanks for giving us another option for a great looking dash! The factory one never looked right.

Sorry if I am asking a already asked question, but do you offer this with black face Autometer guages with white lettering/numbers? I would be interested in something like that.

Sorry if I am asking a already asked question, but do you offer this with black face Autometer guages with white lettering/numbers? I would be interested in something like that.
Mike YOU have to supply the gauges "You Want" to him and Will does the install of your gauges in it and wires them together then he sends it back to you ready to install.

Hope this helps!
Scot W.

BTW: Nice product Will !!! ;)

Thanks - I'm waitin' to see those LED tail-lights of yours....................

I need the two holes for the speedo and the MPH, but not all the other ones, you got somethin for that? (still want the turn signal lamps too.)

Update -

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order. I will hopefully have the plates ready to ship around March 20th or so. For those of you who want me do the pre-wired setup, I will contact you when I have the plates so you can send me your gauges and core supports for modification. Please understand this will be on a first come, first served basis (I have several to do so far) as I am not in the dash building business - this will have to be done in my spare time which is spread pretty thin these days.

I can still take orders for a few more days before actual production begins. I will need a 50% deposit up front with the balance due before shipment - PM me for the address.

Since it has gotten a little junked up by having two threads going, here is the pic of my GN's dash again. This is the only configuration I am offering at this time - please don't ask for anything different from what you see. The plates are laser cut anodized aluminum with a brushed finish. This is NOT a bolt-in and will require modification/trimming of the stock core support and bezel so all DIY folks are on your own.

WPEInstall2-1.jpg

face plate

Yea, i'll take a predrilled plate for $100.00
I will send you Paypal for the full amount tonight when I'm on a secure sight.

Thanks,
Marty

Yea, i'll take a predrilled plate for $100.00
I will send you Paypal for the full amount tonight when I'm on a secure sight.

Thanks,
Marty

Did I say "sight", I think I meant site. Anyhow just sent you a Paypal for the full amount for plate with holes.

Thanks,
Marty

Last call. I have to have a final # on how many of these things to do by Monday morning. Anyone who is still on the fence or has yet to send their deposits, the deadline is Sunday, March 9th.