New Complete Dash Inserts are Here!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We have recently teamed up with a Long time,very well known member here on this board that happens to work at a company who manufactures dash's and wiring harness' for Corvette's and together they have already made up several samples of dash designs for our Regal's at a reasonable price. The company who makes these dash's actually has places like Ecklers and Corvette Central selling their products so this place does fantastic work and is very reputable.

Each dash will come with Autometer gauges, LED indicator lights (Also available are LED sequential signal indicators), ALL Sensors, Pre-wired & tested...

Each gauge panel design will have a couple gauge placement / orientation designs to choose from to suit everyone's needs. We are pretty much going after the design of my personal dash that I had done over 5 years ago which incorporates pretty much every gauge you need all located nicely in one place all which is very visible.

NOTE: We are taking orders for these over the phone only due to the many options / accessories for these dash kits.... Here is the link to our web page for more details.
http://www.gnsperformance.com/#!g-body-dash-insetrs/c1mhp

Each Kit Contains:
Wire Harness & pigtail
Installation manual
Sending Units

*** Delivery time is 2-3 weeks possibly longer (each one is made to order)***

Accessories:

LED Lamp replacements: (usually takes one per gauge)
Blue -------- $7.00
Red --------- $7.00
Yellow ----- $7.00
Green ----- $7.00

Shift Light:
Blue -------- $99.00
Red -------- $99.00
Yellow ----- $99.00
Green ----- $99.00

Transmission Speed Sensor: = $95.00

Wide Band o2 - (Replaces Vacuum / boost gauge) - $110.00 ea.

Mertric Gauge Upgrade: Gauges available - ( Speedometer / Oil Pressure / Water Temp ) $45.00 ea.

BLANK Panels: Panel Only! (Specify type) - $190.00

Sevices:
They will prepare, assemble and wire from provided cores
( cores must be complete and not damaged)

Autometer Gauges to choose from for ANY kit are:
Sport-Comp / Ultra-lite / Phantom / American Muscle / Cobalt / Designer Black
Dash Styles that are readily available are the following: ( 4 More Styles Coming! )

"Scorpion"
Sport-comp - $815.51
Ultra-lite - $795.82
Phantom - $1,055.58
American Muscle - $1,044.15
Cobalt - coming soon
Designer Black - N/A

Scorpion CB.JPG

"Talon" (Comes with the sequential LED turn indicators)

Sport-Comp - $891.41
Ultra-lite - $864.82
Phantom - $1,055.58
American Muscle - $1,147.65
Cobalt - Coming soon

Designer Black - coming soon
Talon PH.JPG

"Sport"

Sport-Comp - $756.50
Ultra-lite - $795.82
Phantom - $802.58
American Muscle - $935.25
Cobalt - $916.10

Designer Black - coming soon
Sport SC.JPG

Last edited:
Metric upgrades whoo hooo :) good for us Canadian guys thanks Scott!

Nice job Scot...I'm gonna have to start saving aluminum cans again so I can get a couple of these setups!

Metric upgrades whoo hooo :) good for us Canadian guys thanks Scott!
(y) Several of you have mentioned in our other thread about the metric gauges so we couldn't leave you out...

Here is an example of how nice the wiring is on these dash inserts and how your dash insert will look when you receive it....

Wiring of dash insert.jpg

Last edited:
Scott, maybe you mentioned this before but how are you getting the electronic speedo to work with the stock vss and ecm for converter lockup? I have a Poston dash and had to change sending units under the hood to a dead end type and use a Caspers converter box. It never worked correctly with the stock ecm but when I switched to XFI it did. That seems to be the main issue with this kind of cluster and modern guages.

So it will plug into the existing Harness, add a water temp sensor, oil pressure sensor, what else are we looking at?
Me and wiring are not on a first name basis....
I always grab my buddy he is a marine electrician gets a good laugh at my expense, when he saw how I had my stereo hooked up he ripped it out and added an extra fuse box with 6 more fuses to run it, my alky and the wide band.

very nice.

This is how it’s done boys and girls.

Quality at its finest and at a fair price.

I will be saving up for one of these.

D

So it will plug into the existing Harness, add a water temp sensor, oil pressure sensor, what else are we looking at?
Lary other than hooking up your vacuum line to your boost gauge and the senders that should be it.....

We are also looking into usung another pig tail to run your sensors into so they have a plug as well....

Nice! This is my next mod for sure got sell some stuff or take on some extra work!
I use a cooling mist Alky controller that is also my boost gauge so I would be looking at the Sport model or have the boost gauge omitted and install my controller into the cluster.

Nice! This is my next mod for sure got sell some stuff or take on some extra work!
I use a cooling mist Alky controller that is also my boost gauge so I would be looking at the Sport model or have the boost gauge omitted and install my controller into the cluster.
Let us know when your ready Larry and we will be glad to help you out with what you need...

Love these dash kits! Scot you provide amazing products to our community!
I was wondering if you offer any other Autometer gauge series? I was interested in the C2 or digital series gauges.

Love these dash kits! Scot you provide amazing products to our community!
I was wondering if you offer any other Autometer gauge series? I was interested in the C2 or digital series gauges.

NICE stuff!(y)
I'm going to get one for my 86T...:smuggrin: