New Complete Dash Inserts are Here!

Can the gauges be relocated on the dash panel to holes in case I would like a different arrangement of the gauge layout? For example I would prefer the speedo on the right and the tach on the left , also I would like to reverse the 2 far gauges on the left to the location on the right and visa versa. Thanks Scott

Can the gauges be relocated on the dash panel to holes in case I would like a different arrangement of the gauge layout? For example I would prefer the speedo on the right and the tach on the left , also I would like to reverse the 2 far gauges on the left to the location on the right and visa versa. Thanks Scott
Yes, On our new (7-Gauge version) coming out you can have any gauge arrangement you wish...

What do the speed hut gauges look like? Any advantage to using them?
In my opinion the speedhut gauges look better, they are made in the USA and carry a lifetime warranty, and they are MUCH shallower than the Autometer gauges which require much less cutting of the inner dash cradle that holds the dash cluster in....

Glad to see you using Speedhut. I installed a set of their gauges in my 1978 Trans Am. If I ever redo my AVC dash set up it will be with Speedhut.

Speedhut is the way to go......guess that settles it...count me in....Speedhut even had choices for us metric types..

I ll be ready for a 7 gauge speedhut set in about a week or two- working extra OT for these- very nice gauges!

Scot are you going to post some pics of the speed hut dashes ? what is the timeline for them with all the other projects you've got on the go?

I ll be ready for a 7 gauge speedhut set in about a week or two- working extra OT for these- very nice gauges!

I wish I could work OT or a 2nd Job for car parts lol. :(
These Speed Hut Gauges are awesome! The Power Logger Dash is awesome too!

Scot are you going to post some pics of the speed hut dashes ? what is the timeline for them with all the other projects you've got on the go?
Yes we will post pictures when they are ready... Timeline? Not sure yet...

Does installation of this dash require cutting up the inside of the stock face plate or is a cut face plate provided? If not provided, how difficult is it to cut the stock face plate without messing it up? Thanks for the great product.

Does installation of this dash require cutting up the inside of the stock face plate or is a cut face plate provided? If not provided, how difficult is it to cut the stock face plate without messing it up? Thanks for the great product.
Hi Jim,

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, just now seen it when you refreshed it....

Yes cutting of the stock face plate IS Required and directions will be supplied with our kit when the time comes....