GNX Dash Alternative

Bent6

The Vanilla Gowilla
We are trying to get a few buyers to justify this project. Taking orders up until Feb 28th. PM me if you are SERIOUSLY interested. Check out the following link for all the information...................

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/178134-gnx-dash-alternative.html

Pricing will be as follows:

Blank plate with no holes $75

Plate with holes drilled $100

Pre-wired assembled dash $350
(customer supplies the gauges and stock core support)

We will need a 50% deposit up front with the balance due before shipping. Paypal and money orders accepted.

Thx

We are trying to get a few buyers to justify this project. Taking orders up until Feb 28th. PM me if you are SERIOUSLY interested. Check out the following link for all the information...................

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/178134-gnx-dash-alternative.html

We will need a 50% deposit up front with the balance due before shipping. Paypal and money orders accepted.

Thx

The pre-wired assembled dash....does the customer recieve the dash ready to go except for installing the guages? In other words could I order/get the dash $350.00, then install the gauges myself when money availed for the guages?

Thanks

Are the holes 2 1/8 or 2 1/16:confused: Can't find a nice set of 2 1/8 in If yes than I'm interested!!

The pre-wired assembled dash....does the customer recieve the dash ready to go except for installing the guages? In other words could I order/get the dash $350.00, then install the gauges myself when money availed for the guages?

Thanks

You would send me whatever gauges you wanted to use and I would pre-wire the panel itself. I couldn't pre-wire it without the gauges. There will still be a good deal of wiring for you to do as far as integrating it into the car once you get the pre-wired panel. I will help anyone with the in-car wiring as much as I can. Hope this answers your question.

Are the holes 2 1/8 or 2 1/16:confused: Can't find a nice set of 2 1/8 in If yes than I'm interested!!

My bad - small ones are 2 1/16". I've got a lot of #'s in my head and they get mixed up sometimes:confused:

If you want in on this, I need all deposits no later than next Wednesday, Feb 27th.

We will need a 50% deposit up front with the balance due before shipping. Paypal and money orders accepted. Paypal address is dragracin6@aol.com.

Thx

Can you make one with 8 holes,, move the big ones in, and 4 on the right???? If so Wewill have to work something out, cuz Im in Iraq, but do want one!!:D

Can you make one with 8 holes,, move the big ones in, and 4 on the right???? If so Wewill have to work something out, cuz Im in Iraq, but do want one!!:D

Sorry but I don't have the time to re-engineer it for all sorts of different configurations. We're going to offer this one layout and see what the response is.

Keep it safe - we REALLY APPRECIATE what you guys are doing over there!

Peace